Morelos - How many Dembele Dollars?

justbrowsing

Goaleador is a steal and a half. Well done to JJ for finding him. My only worry, and it is a superb worry to have, is that we will see a lot of clubs from down South sniffing round him.

He scores a few against the tims and folk will start to talk about him , early days but he already looks more promising than dumbelly

Early doors but he seems to have ability to be lucky and be in right places. If it continues he'll be offski for decent money but but our board don't have a "Dembele calculator "

Jonatan Johansson deserves a lot of credit for identifying him.

He is exactly the type of signing we should be making.

One of the reasons that Warburton failed, was the obsession of doing all transfer business in the most over inflated transfer market in the world.

I hope we've had the foresight to have a decently high release clause for when the time comes - and the better he does for us, the more likely it will be to happen.

Unfortunately, the reality is that the amount of money sloshing around down south means there are dozens of Provincial nobodies in the second and third tier down south who can dangle a bag of cash in front of Morelos' Agent.

I hope we've had the foresight to have a decently high release clause for when the time comes - and the better he does for us, the more likely it will be to happen.

Unfortunately, the reality is that the amount of money sloshing around down south means there are dozens of Provincial nobodies in the second and third tier down south who can dangle a bag of cash in front of Morelos' Agent.

This ^^^^^

Saved me typing it :)

Based on what we've seen so far, he can definitely be a 25-30 goal a season striker for us.

Even without the goals age , his hold up play and workrate it superb and with the goals on top good lock keeping him next season IF he keeps this up and as someone said goals against the mhankies will count more

I hope he stays under the radar as the last thing we need is to start selling out best players. I recon he will score 25+ this year and we will need to base an attack round him.

The guy is fantastic, his work rate and eye for goal are top notch, I predicted he would get a couple today, hopefully he will keep banging them in!

Goaleador is a steal and a half. Well done to JJ for finding him. My only worry, and it is a superb worry to have, is that we will see a lot of clubs from down South sniffing round him.

Good, the way prices have been this summer.

We could use ÂŁ100m.

ÂŁ40m for Oxlade-Chamberlain :D

I can see where this is going and we're doing our press corps' bidding here.
If Morelos doesn't score against the mankies or maybe even the sheep, he'll be downgraded very quickly.
Be honest we judge our strikers by how many they score against the scum.Its always been that way

I genuinely love him. Can't remember the last time I was this excited about a player. If we get two years of him on this form we'll make a fucking mint.

Morelos is better. Dembellend only started getting talked about after his hat trick against us. Overhyped af.

I agree with this, Dembele scored a reasonable amount of goals but they came in spurts. He scored in less than half the games he played in.
El Buffalo always looks dangerous.

For me he is a lot more similar to griffiths than dembele. He will score loads of early shot goals in and around the box and he likes to run the channels. He is also a lot more raw than griffiths but has potential to be streets ahead of him very shortly and could be at the big leagues sooner than we would like.

To close the gap off the field with them we firstly need the fans to back the team in numbers (a given) but recruitment like this to pay off big every now and when it does it ends with a huge transfer or two.

It's been a great start for Morelos, exactly the sort of player we need. But he's still got a lot to do, and learn. Ibrox is the place for him

Great to see him in the scoresheet today he will be a star for us, until he scores at hat trick against the dhims the usual media outlets will ignore him

Hopefully we can keep him for a couple of seasons, the best thing for his development is to be playing every week.

It's not just his goals though, there were multiple times he won the ball out of sheer determination. He had a shot over the bar before his goal where his touch was exquisite which gave him a yard of space to get his shot away, he looks technically very gifted.

He looks the complete package. Bags of goals, great mentality/attitude and technically very good

I'd like to think the kid will be with us for a good few seasons and scoring goals for fun before we sell him on. He seems the real deal so far and I love that he loves scoring goals.

We've got a right good player here. Love his physicality against the cloggers of our league. He takes no shit!

He does not like being shoved about, he can hold his own though. I have a slight concern that he will be targeted hoping he will react.
There is no doubting his ability when he's near the goals, shoot early on sight. I think once Pena starts to link up with him there will be goals a plenty. Hopefully in the 1st half so that I can see the goals more clearly from my seat.

He does not like being shoved about, he can hold his own though. I have a slight concern that he will be targeted hoping he will react.
There is no doubting his ability when he's near the goals, shoot early on sight. I think once Pena starts to link up with him there will be goals a plenty. Hopefully in the 1st half so that I can see the goals more clearly from my seat.
Played 25 games in Finland, no bookings. Played 6 domestic games in Scotland, 3 bookings.

Goals are goals. If we give him the chances against the mentally challengeds, he'll put them away.

I had to listen to the Clyde phone-in on the way home, absolute torture listening to people say he does nothing outside the box.

He's strong, quick and can link up play very well. A cultured all round player and a poacher to boot.

An excellent find by JJ.

Do you think Ferguson would have found similar gems had he been given the gig? ;)

Goals are goals. If we give him the chances against the mentally challengeds, he'll put them away.

I had to listen to the Clyde phone-in on the way home, absolute torture listening to people say he does nothing outside the box.

He's strong, quick and can link up play very well. A cultured all round player and a poacher to boot.
His entire game is built around being outside the box.

Great touch, very strong, fantastic hold up play, movement to get space and lay the ball off then intelligence and pace to get moving towards the goal.

If anything I'd moan that he isn't strictly a penalty box striker, which is something we lacked, but he's a mixture of everything.

Back