Morelos in slow motion v mckenna

DEJA BLUE

Just noticed this on you tube there is a slow mo of when mckenna falls backwards, his left leg actually lifts morelos leg upwards as they tangle which means morelos boot is above mckennas groin area and seems to cause the contact, don't know if anyone has posted this earlier, but I've just noticed this today.

Just noticed this on you tube there is a slow mo of when mckenna falls backwards, his left leg actually lifts morelos leg upwards as they tangle which means morelos boot is above mckennas groin area and seems to cause the contact, don't know if anyone has posted this earlier, but I've just noticed this today.
A few of us been saying for days. Shocking

A wee link might have helped the rest of us.

Would be good if you or anyone else could post the link to that mate.

I'm not very good with technical shit especially on a phone but I just typed in Morelos red card and I found it no bother, it's posted by a guy called Mark Adams and has over 8700 views if that helps anyone. ;)

Ps Absolutely fucking disgraceful decision by the Scottish 19th Century Terrorist Association! :mad:

Would be good if you or anyone else could post the link to that mate.

I'm not very good with technical shit especially on a phone but I just typed in Morelos red card and I found it no bother, it's posted by a guy called Mark Adams and has over 8700 views if that helps anyone. ;)

Ps Absolutely fucking disgraceful decision by the Scottish 19th Century Terrorist Association!:mad:

Just seen it.

Any neutral watching that would have found Alfie not guilty.
I really defy a sane person to argue other!
We have been truly fckd over and Alfie has been cheated by a national football association disappearing down the drain of disgrace and corruption.

This is no longer a sporting competition.
This is a game played on a loaded table.

The people that banned Alfie are no better than the very worst brown envelope recipients of a small town Tammany Hall and no doubt they would be proud of the comparison.

Can't do links, search morelos on YouTube. " all alfredo morelos red cards against aberdeen this season.." 2.08
Yes, I found it.
A quite revealing piece of evidence that must enrage every proper football supporter who cares about truth and justice.
So no one outside of our support in Scotland of course, but nonetheless if enough see it elsewhere it will surely tell its own story.

his reputation has gone before him...his discipline is poor when wound up..he is under the microscope

he was sent off at the first opportunity the other night after the immense pressure put on refs after celtic game where he got off with a couple of his antics

we are hated by everyone apart from our own fans...morelos needs to get a grip

Never a red card for Alfie but McKenna seems quite content with his knowing 'job done' on Morelos.

The game for Rangers is truly fecked.

Just seen it.

Any neutral watching that would have found Alfie not guilty.
I really defy a sane person to argue other!
We have been truly fckd over and Alfie has been cheated by a national football association disappearing down the drain of disgrace and corruption.

This is no longer a sporting competition.
This is a game played on a loaded table.

The people that banned Alfie are no better than the very worst brown envelope recipients of a small town Tammany Hall and no doubt they would be proud of the comparison.

I’m not sure mate, quite a few alleged fans on here genuinely seemed to agree with the officials decison.

Though I think to anyone who knows the rules and has reasonable eyesight and no agenda, it’s very clearly not a red card.

I’m not sure mate, quite a few alleged fans on here genuinely seemed to agree with the officials decison.

Though I think to anyone who knows the rules and has reasonable eyesight and no agenda, it’s very clearly not a red card.
Surely they must have slowed it down? To still come to that decision is nothing short of scandalous. And not afraid of being seen to be blatantly cheating

It's interesting people see things differently.

Many Bears look at that and think Alfie followed through with his boot-the notion that he somehow gets tangled looks laughable to me to be honest. If we are being honest his reaction to the boot in the face is ludicrous....the rolling about then the look up....

On another night the ref might have booked both players or booked AM and sent off the Sheep player but the hype surrounding us and Alfie in particular very probably played a part.

I've kept out of most of the debate since the incident as the reaction on here has been massive. But people are entitled to give an opinion without being called alleged fans-plenty of Bears on the night thought he followed through but the reaction on here simply makes people scared to voice an opinion.

We are being told the game is bent and all the rest to be honest we look like Celtic in the mid 90's with the paranoia surrounding last week. The forum was unbearable for a couple of days.

I think it was an instant reaction-a bit daft from Alfie but I wouldn't castigate him for it-players come together it can happen certainly the Sheep player makes a dangerous lash out. It's became a fair bit more than it should have but there you go.

Alfie followed through with his boot I think the different angles show that if people don't see it then fine. Similar to the McGregor incident people can make their own mind up-Bears were stating he would be cited-he got away with one earlier in the season.

I would say there's intent from AM there when the ball is out of play. No doubt the sky will fall in but I won't be getting dragged into a debate-there isn't one you see what you see. Daft incident went against us-life goes on.

Surely they must have slowed it down? To still come to that decision is nothing short of scandalous. And not afraid of being seen to be blatantly cheating

You’d have thought so, but some have a bit of a dislike of Morelos, others just love to go against the grain. Either way, it’s clearly not a red card offence, and I have to believe nay sayers aren’t really that daft and despite all their mental gymnastics, know deep down it’s not a red card.

Many Bears look at that and think Alfie followed through with his boot-the notion that he somehow gets tangled looks laughable to me to be honest. If we are being honest his reaction to the boot in the face is ludicrous....the rolling about then the look up....

On another night the ref might have booked both players or booked AM and sent off the Sheep player but the hype surrounding us and Alfie in particular very probably played a part.

I've kept out of most of the debate since the incident as the reaction on here has been massive. But people are entitled to give an opinion without being called alleged fans-plenty of Bears on the night thought he followed through but the reaction on here simply makes people scared to voice an opinion.

We are being told the game is bent and all the rest to be honest we look like Celtic in the mid 90's with the paranoia surrounding last week. The forum was unbearable for a couple of days.

I think it was an instant reaction-a bit daft from Alfie but I wouldn't castigate him for it-players come together it can happen certainly the Sheep player makes a dangerous lash out. It's became a fair bit more than it should have but there you go.

Alfie followed through with his boot I think the different angles show that if people don't see it then fine. Similar to the McGregor incident people can make their own mind up-Bears were stating he would be cited-he got away with one earlier in the season.

I would say there's intent from AM there when the ball is out of play. No doubt the sky will fall in but I won't be getting dragged into a debate-there isn't one you see what you see. Daft incident went against us-life goes on.
Every single angle of it shows McKennas foot wrapped around Morelos knee which lifts it into the air and even slowed down Morelos has zero reaction time once his foots in the air.

You’d have thought so, but some have a bit of a dislike of Morelos, others just love to go against the grain. Either way, it’s clearly not a red card offence, and I have to believe nay sayers aren’t really that daft and despite all their mental gymnastics, know deep down it’s not a red card.
It’s not even a foul. This is up there with 2008 to be honest.

Out of interest, how did the game restart? Should have been a free kick to Rangers for the shirt pull by McKenna

How long did that piece of nonsense take you to type out ?

Every single angle of it shows McKennas foot wrapped around Morelos knee which lifts it into the air and even slowed down Morelos has zero reaction time once his foots in the air.

The contact is lost though and Alfie follows through. It all happens very quick. You could reasonably make the argument that it's not a red on the basis they've come together and there's no intent from AM but that's different from saying Alfie has no control over the situation I believe it's an almost natural follow through in a tangle to break contact/get away-I said it the other night I think his reaction is because he's worried he's followed through. In an instant I think he's went %^*& this might not look good.

Last words on it.

The contact is lost though and Alfie follows through. It all happens very quick. You could reasonably make the argument that it's not a red on the basis they've come together and there's no intent from AM but that's different from saying Alfie has no control over the situation I believe it's an almost natural follow through in a tangle to break contact/get away-I said it the other night I think his reaction is because he's worried he's followed through. In an instant I think he's went %^*& this might not look good.

Last words on it.
Reasonable as your take on it is, ...is Alfie now conditioned to suspect and even fear that every reaction he has in the emotional moment of a game is going to bring the wrath of officials who simply will not cut him any slack?
I thought on the night that he was probably guilty enough to deserve a red.
However, on viewing the incident forensically and with a clearer all-round appreciation of events as they unfold second by the second he clearly has done nothing worthy of such a card.

His previous behaviour and his subsequent actions are not relevant to the crime itself.

If he is not judged solely on the incident, but instead on his reputation much of it journalistic rhetoric, then this is no justice at all.

Last words on it.

There is no follow through. You are seeing something that simply isn't there. His knee is elevated in to a higher than natural position due to McKennas left leg hooking the back of his knee/ calf. As they are both moving forward, there is nowhere for Morelos to go with his foot other than in a slightly downward direction. It wasn't a stamp. It wasn't a follow through. It was a very natural movement given the circumstances.

Last words on it.
No matter what, I get why the ref might have dealt the red, however once it gets viewed by the panel or whatever, it’s flat not a red, not even a yellow. Look at how a Killie player almost took Jacks head off yesterday, no noise, no demand for compliance officer. Yet AM at best scrapes a thigh and is lucky not to be doing time going by some. It’s

A wee link might have helped the rest of us.

c58d52ae50488e1040bfb50b36420ae2.gif

There is no follow through. You are seeing something that simply isn't there. His knee is elevated in to a higher than natural position due to McKennas left leg hooking the back of his knee/ calf. As they are both moving forward, there is nowhere for Morelos to go with his foot other than in a slightly downward direction. It wasn't a stamp. It wasn't a follow through. It was a very natural movement given the circumstances.

There's no follow through? What's he doing with his left leg then. He blatantly kicks through, he knows what he's doing... What happens after with the 'stamp' is debatable yes, bit he's definitely at it. I mentioned on another thread he had a fly kick out after a foul by Mckenna near the touchline about 15-20 mins into 1st half. There were niggling each other most of the match before this. He's let himself down again, why are we surprised?

There's no follow through? What's he doing with his left leg then. He blatantly kicks through, he knows what he's doing... What happens after with the 'stamp' is debatable yes, bit he's definitely at it. I mentioned on another thread he had a fly kick out after a foul by Mckenna near the touchline about 15-20 mins into 1st half. There were niggling each other most of the match before this. He's let himself down again, why are we surprised?

Look at the gif in the post above yours to see what he’s doing with his left leg, which is nothing. It gets pulled up.

The only thing in this clip thats dubious is the fact hes holding his face, mckennas left leg determines where alfredo leg goes, its pretty simple to see there is no malice by morelos. He has been done on reputation and the fact it looks at full speed he has stamped, but he has not,

Last edited:
Look at the gif in the post above yours to see what he’s doing with his left leg, which is nothing. It gets pulled up.

How are people still not able to see this shit even with a slowed down gif and being talked through it :eek:

Clear as day we've been done on this one. Ridiculous decision by the SFA.

I've watched the clip dozens on times. There is an element of that, but he clearly kicks out as well... He's having a sneaky kick at Mckenna that ends up snowballing. We all know he has an issue with temperament which has never looked liked being subdued. I agree he's hard done by in the press, but he's an easy target.

Are you at it? He is making a natural stride and his leg is pulled up in to a higher than natural position. At this point he has a choice. Straighten that leg which would then be aimed at McKennas head or bend knee whilst I'm this elevated position (which is the natural stride pattern anyway).

Regardless of which choice he made, his foot was coming down somewhere. It was simply a physical impossibility for it not to, given the forward momentum.

As I stated, THERE IS NO FOLLOW THROUGH.

Are you at it? He is making a natural stride and his leg is pulled up in to a higher than natural position. At this point he has a choice. Straighten that leg which would then be aimed at McKennas head or bend knee whilst I'm this elevated position (which is the natural stride pattern anyway).

Regardless of which choice he made, his foot was coming down somewhere. It was simply a physical impossibility for it not to, given the forward momentum.

As I stated, THERE IS NO FOLLOW THROUGH.

Natural stride? Not so sure there, looks like he's trying to leave some on Mckenna to me.

Natural stride? Not so sure there, looks like he's trying to leave some on Mckenna to me.

I think you are guilty of not judging the incident in isolation, but rather viewing it through the "Morelos is a rash hot head" perspective and has previous.

There is absolutely nothing in that incident that warrants even a yellow card. It is a simply staggering decision to uphold the red card, but he was never getting it rescinded at Pittodrie for a 2nd time!

Trying? He either is or isn't. If he was going to stamp or 'leave something on him' then he would of and McKenna would be left lying in a heap.

It really baffles me how there are still some bears trying to justify the decision to send Morelos off. It is as clear as day he does nothing wrong except maybe a poor attempt at getting an Oscar after the incident.

There is no stamp, attempted stamp or follow through.

It is incredibly clear in this gif.

Morelos's leg is hooked up by the Aberdeen player's left leg.

As Morelos's knee bends (with NO downwards motion of his foot), the Aberdeen player's right foot catches Morelos's leg just above the shin.
At one point the Aberdeen player's TWO feet have Alfie's calf trapped between them.

We are back to this same discussion that we had with Ryan Jack last season -- what is our player supposed to do with his foot and leg?
Disconnect them and put them tidily away into his pocket?
Freeze time and defy the laws of physics?
Pirouette like a ballet dancer and leap clear to a fanfare of trumpets ?

That gif tells the entire story.

As Morelos's knee bends (with NO downwards motion of his foot), the Aberdeen player's right foot catches Morelos's leg just above the shin.
At one point the Aberdeen player's TWO feet have Alfie's calf trapped between them.

We are back to this same discussion that we had with Ryan Jack last season -- what is our player supposed to do with his foot and leg?

*Applauds*

I find it utterly staggering that people can possibly see it any other way. He has left a bit on him, it's a follow through! NO IT QUITE BLATANTLY ISNT!!!

Too transparent, you need to do more to hide your true intent. See Dylan's numerous examples.

Correct Alfie also hops three times attempting to keep his balance.
That video proves the corruption. I'd like to know if Madden agrees with it or this is another like Collum with Candeias.

McKenna threw himself up to catch Morelos in the face,It doesn't bare thinking about the results if he had actually made contact.

I think you are guilty of not judging the incident in isolation, but rather viewing it through the "Morelos is a rash hot head" perspective and has previous.

There is absolutely nothing in that incident that warrants even a yellow card. It is a simply staggering decision to uphold the red card, but he was never getting it rescinded at Pittodrie for a 2nd time!

100% this – people are struggling to separate the player from the incident here, even our own supporters. People are assuming his intentions because it’s him, rather than just seeing what’s there.

Correct Alfie also hops three times attempting to keep his balance.
That video proves the corruption. I'd like to know if Madden agrees with it or this is another like Collum with Candeias.

This !!! The fact that Alfie was hopping on his other foot clearly indicates there was no intention to stamp down.

Too transparent, you need to do more to hide your true intent. See Dylan's numerous examples.

Maybe you could humour me, what's my true intent?

This board is mad sometimes, whenever he has been guilty of previous misdemeanors on the park we have posters clamouring for us to sell him and that his behaviour will cost us. I don't really see any difference now? I know what we get from him, the good and the bad, and I accept that.

There's no hidden agenda on my part, I'm calling it how I see it. I love him, but a player like that doesn't change his spots overnight. He hasn't really shown he's capable of reining it in & cutting out the needless niggle.

I love how he bullies players but every time he gets involved in a particularly meaty tackle / altercation I wince as he's unable to control himself. This is particularly evident in games against Aberdeen it would seem. As I've said a couple of times now, he had a fly wee kick at someone after a robust challenge in the middle of the 1st half.

At least he's scoring goals, if he wasn't banging them in I fear that this whole episode would have been viewed entirely differently.

I've watched the clip dozens on times. There is an element of that, but he clearly kicks out as well... He's having a sneaky kick at Mckenna that ends up snowballing. We all know he has an issue with temperament which has never looked liked being subdued. I agree he's hard done by in the press, but he's an easy target.

How can people post this shite with a straight face? It beggars belief

Back