Morelos Injured Katić (Latest Ill Phil Fabrication)

someone said on here yesterday ill phil would use the clubs new badge as a story. Well guess what, he has haha. We had to change it because Mike Ashley owns our old club badge and now he is going to take legal action and force us into admin lmaoooooo

someone said on here yesterday ill phil would use the clubs new badge as a story. Well guess what, he has haha. We had to change it because Mike Ashley owns our old club badge and now he is going to take legal action and force us into admin lmaoooooo
I think this must be about admin 56 according to his predictions over the last few years.

He is mentally unwell.

Are you comfortable with people perpetuating the idea that we’re all bigots? Does it not bother you that the perception of us down south and elsewhere is often that we’re a bunch of sectarian trouble makers?

This.

We can rebrand and have myGers and everyone anyone , and it’s all good as far as I’m concerned . However until we fully nail one of these poisonous liars like Ill Phil , we leave ourselves open to constant bad press and reputational Damage .

People who say “ who cares“ well we should care when people constantly spread malicious lies about our club and the people who support our club. 99.9% of bears are decent , hard working friendly tolerant people but we have allowed hateful clowns to perpetuate an image of marauding right wing bigots and there are many more than willing to lap that up and spread it further due to their resentment and jealousy of our club . It needs dealt with its 2020 and saying “ who cares “ isn’t good enough .

People wanting the club to respond to this are nuts.

See if you owned a business , and somebody was constantly and deliberately bad mouthing your business to all and sundry , puttin made up stories online , besmirching and insulting your family name and spreading malicious lies daily , what would you do ? Just say “ ach he’s just a crackpot “ and allow it to continue ?

I think the club could and should destroy him, I get the whole part about ignoring him and all the rest, but why should he continually be allowed to spread lies about the club and the fans?

It isn’t some daft person on Twitter with a few hundred followers, he is followed by journalists, councillors, MSP’s etc.

His lies need to be challenged.

Back