Morelos Injured Katić (Latest Ill Phil Fabrication)

When the %^*& are the rangers board going to ruin this guys life? Seriously?

If you think their board would let some lady's front bottom spout pish like this still, theres not a chance.

Whether he talks shite or not, to let the rangers brand be continually tarnished / create rumours that do linger - did it not effect the Brighton deal for Murphy? - is just negligent

When the %^*& are the Rangers board going to ruin this guys life? Seriously?

If you think their board would let some lady's front bottom spout pish like this still, theres not a chance.

Whether he talks shite or not, to let the Rangers brand be continually tarnished / create rumours that do linger - did it not effect the Brighton deal for Murphy? - is just negligent
Only gives him credence, even scum fans laugh at him

f4HtG6E.jpg

Whether he talks shite or not, to let the Rangers brand be continually tarnished / create rumours that do linger - did it not effect the Brighton deal for Murphy? - is just negligent
He has nothing. Even filth fans see him as a laughing stock these days.

He doesn’t have a life to ruin, you’d literally be suing the equivalent of a tramp who makes up lies in a pub.

He has no tangible assets,lives in a foreign country,what can be done ?

Ill Phil also said Ashley is making more from our Castore deal than ever before – despite Ashley not making a penny from Rangers now.

He is just the same as any other retailer who sells our kit now.

I used to enjoy showing up his utterances as lies, but even his own supporters think he's a joke, so why bother?

His own family probably despise him.

If Rangers did take take him court you would have every bampot in this country set up a gofundme account for that clown. Who wins then certainly won't be Rangers

It’s nice that this sad bastard is reduced to making up injury gossip these days. Surely the donations are running out.

THe new season hasn't started yet and the usual Racism of Morelos has started again.

The targeting of a young foreign black guy from an extremely impoverish background is sickening, I know he is not exactly media, however the medias portrayal of Alfie is criminal. It then allows the dregs of society in Scotland to think it is acceptable to do the same.

Luckily in the case nobody cares what ill Phil says, but this is just continuing the trend the surrounds reporting on Morelos.

I posted this last night.

Debunking the Katic injury. I have it on good authority that Alfie ate Nikos knee.

Alfredo Morelos was fined 2 weeks wages for an incident with teammate Niko Katic leaving Katic with a severe injury.

Morelos stated "El gerente me pidió que jugara más como Luis Suárez, vi muchos juegos clásicos y me puse a prueba para probar lo que estaba aprendiendo" "Todos los niños se ríen y dicen que tengo barriga, pero es solo rodilla de Nikos siendo digerida "

Translate

" the manager asked me to play more like Luis Suarez, I watched lots of classic games and was champing at the bit to try out what I was learning" "the boys all have a good laugh and say I have a belly but it is just nikos knee being digested"

Report Edit

Hi Phil ... Rangers are signing Messi

Best ignoring cunts like these.

Would genuinely have no idea who he was if it wasn’t for FF

Probably needs the money to pay for child maintenance to the hag allegedly
Ok I made that up but it just shows you what on earth goes through his head.

Ill Phil is a complete ladys front bottom, but John James is a lot worse, some of the pish he spouts is truly disgusting

The guy has no life to ruin.

THe new season hasn't started yet and the usual Racism of Morelos has started again.

The targeting of a young foreign black guy from an extremely impoverish background is sickening, I know he is not exactly media, however the medias portrayal of Alfie is criminal. It then allows the dregs of society in Scotland to think it is acceptable to do the same.

Luckily in the case nobody cares what ill Phil says, but this is just continuing the trend the surrounds reporting on Morelos.
Morelos isn't even black mate, you should probably get that right while talking about what you are

Rangers should take inspiration from what SD did to us in court and do it to Mr Three Names.

Morelos isn't even black mate, you should probably get that right while talking about what you are

Rangers should take inspiration from what SD did to us in court and do it to Mr Three Names.

Try telling that to the crowds racially abusing him. I apologise though, I will use Person of Colour then. But the point still stands, the treatment of him in media has to be called out.

Was it not Phil who also said he booted Ryan Christie so hard in the balls in the tunnel at their dump which caused surgery to his testicles?

I posted this last night.

Debunking the Katic injury. I have it on good authority that Alfie ate Nikos knee.

Alfredo Morelos was fined 2 weeks wages for an incident with teammate Niko Katic leaving Katic with a severe injury.

Morelos stated "El gerente me pidió que jugara más como Luis Suárez, vi muchos juegos clásicos y me puse a prueba para probar lo que estaba aprendiendo" "Todos los niños se ríen y dicen que tengo barriga, pero es solo rodilla de Nikos siendo digerida "

Translate

" the manager asked me to play more like Luis Suarez, I watched lots of classic games and was champing at the bit to try out what I was learning" "the boys all have a good laugh and say I have a belly but it is just nikos knee being digested"

Report Edit

Hi Phil ... Rangers are signing Messi
So it's your fault he is saying this . I await his next story on Rangers failing to sign Messi.

Try telling that to the crowds racially abusing him. I apologise though, I will use Person of Colour then. But the point still stands, the treatment of him in media has to be called out.

I think its highly likely that Alfie is a mix between Indigenous Colombian and Afro Colombian races.

Black people is a skin color-based classification for specific people with a mid to dark brown complexion.

I am not sure you can really say to any racist that Alfredo Morelos is not black.

During non-contact training? :-/

He’s a different level of deluded mentally challenged.
Is he though? He's been fleecing the hoardes for years with the same regurgitated jackanory BS.
Takes a special type of talent fraud to do that. Look at how JK Rowling turned Lord of the Rings and Star Wars into the exact same story with witches and wizards? And people think she's some sort of genious!?!?

So here's another theory (as good as any he's dreamt up). During his years as a social worker he must have witnessed first hand how many of his 'cult' live and treat each other and the levels of ignorance and depravity prevalent amongst them. He's just utilising this knowledge of 'the vulnerable' to make an easy buck now. It's tantamount to abuse really. Heard he has a history of that mind you. Oh no he'll be on zoom to his lawyers now, GULP!!!! :p

Because thats what he wants, the club to come after him as that makes him a martyr to bampots and guarantees him donations.

It amazes me that people read his fantasy and them come onto FF to tell us all about it.

I know this is radical but did you ever consider starving him of the attention he so desires?
It's just a bit of fun at Ill Phill's expense. Us highlighting that he is a diddy isn't going to raise his journalistic profile or make him any richer.

Back