Morelos Instagram story

I think if the right club comes in for him and we received a suitable bid then he will go.

We see this speculation every window and when you have a player as good as the wee man that will always happen.

Guess we will need to wait and see.

So all the tears about him not being modelled for the kit launch were stupid after all??

Who could've guessed

Good thing your head is handsome because it's sure as fuck not the smartest.

I’ll keep it simple for you then.

He demands a move, club says fine, no bids come in.

Morelos, his agent and the club will all know the ballpark of acceptance.

Aston Villa or Everton or whoever chancing their arm with low ball bids aren’t going to succeed.

He can demand we let him leave, but we can say no.

Really hope he stays - would love to see him lift a trophy.

To many people on this forum are slating him, he is our biggest asset and our best player, sure he isn't perfect but let's be honest if he was he wouldn't be playing football in Scotland, I hope he stays another season because it won't be easy to replace him

And the manager says, “Sure. When a club meets our evaluation you can leave.”

Meanwhile, tumbleweed.
I’d like to think it wouldn’t come to this and I don’t think it will, but if the top scorer in the europa league demands a move and downs tools the club aren’t going to sit and let him rot in the reserves and watch his value drop, im confident Alfie wouldn’t do that and id love to see him stay and score the goals that get us 55

Let’s be honest as soon as a decent premier league team comes in for him he will down tools and force through a move

We still need another striker. I'm sick of his antics ie getting sent off and the huffing still if he stays I'm fine with it, as long as he wants to be here.

Back