Morelos, Itten or Roofe up front on Sun?

Morelos, Itten or Roofe up front on Sun?

• Morelos

Votes: 63 6.3%
  • Itten

Votes: 593 59.0%
  • Roofe

Votes: 349 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way the manager was speaking sounds like Alfie will not kick a ball far as again.

I don't think one of the three options will be here come Sunday.
I hate to say it , but it looked like it tonight, I hope the deal has already been agreed, looked totally disinterested and out of shape.

I think both of them might start. Sounds to me as though Roofe might be used to either side of Itten. It’ll be interesting anyway.

Be madness to play Morelos, he could pick up an injury and whilst I am not exactly saying he has downed tools he sure as hell isn't producing the goods at the moment.

If his heart isn't in it, get him out of the first team squad ASAP.

Yep, looks like Itten is the obvious choice being pretty much match fit. Would imagine Roofe will be on the bench though, if not wide right.

Morelos is done with the club , in my opinion .

Only remains to be seen where he goes and how much we get .

Itten is young , fit and in form , I'd throw him in , think Roofe might need a bit more conditioning but if fit and ready to go I would throw him in as well .

Last edited:
The wee man is done, not fit carrying to much weight, anyone see him pushed of the ball after a few minuets, in the past that would not happen when he was fit, time now for him and us to move on to our destiny.

Give Morelos a break

Play Itten, Roofe and Kent up top

Hagi deeper with Jack/Kamara and Aribo in the middle

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Balogun Barisic
Jack Aribo
Roofe Hagi Kent
Itten

That please gaffer.
PLease please please. and please again SG

Subs
McL (happy to switch this with Greegs)
Patterson
Bassey
Helander
Edmundson
Arfield
Davis
Kamara
Morelos

Show some intent.

mcgregor
Patterson Goldson Balogun Barisic
Kamara Arfield
Roofe Hagi Kent
Itten

attacking front 4 , Jack rested for Kamara , same with Aribo for Arfield ....both back vs St Johnstone

we have a big squad , let’s use it

Presuming they are match fit, I'd start with a front three of Roofe, Morelos, and Kent, bringing Itten off the bench at some point.

I think Alfie would prefer a long weekend in Greggs the bakers, for me he was trying but he is not in condition and if he is definitely leaving then don't play him at all.
If he isn't leaving he needs attention with the dieticians, asap. and higher level fitness training something to take the weight off him and get him back to normal.

Didn't want to start a thread on this but did Gerrard last night give certain players a last game for Rangers prob knowing we were already out canny fathom a reason for the team otherwise.
I'm no football manager but Barker, Jones, Morelos to name 3 surely won't play again and sorry to say but Davis can only be a bit part player Stewart I'm not sure about either

Back