Morelos - Jones Whyte Law

It’s obvious he’s had a fallout with Gerrard and wants out.
Rangers have said no at this point but Morelos is checking if there are loopholes to ignore the transfer window.

strange to advertise that so prominently. maybe some slag has tried to punt a story and hes taking advice?

strange to advertise that so prominently. maybe some slag has tried to punt a story and hes taking advice?
I still reckon it will be to do with immigration/visas for either himself or his family, otherwise I don´t think they would have posted anything.

I'm with @StokeyBear on this one. They may have a page advertising their confidential 'family' advice for footballers but Immigration issues is much more likely. I doubt very much Alfie would be standing their grinning whilst they took a photo to put on their Twitter, presumably with his permission, if it was to do with divorce, separation or the like. No doubt something utterly mundane that required some legal input - might even be as simple as witnessing a signature on something.

Last edited:
Went through hard time. They done nothing to help except charge me a fortune each money per email and per phone call to other lawyers which I have no ability to confirm. Horrible people, questionable competence and very unhelpful

Sounds like they behaved like every other legal firm I've come across if I'm honest. Best avoided unless you've money to burn or a snake with tits to battle. Or both.

as he's in his 3rd season he maybe wants to take up " nationality " so he can play for Steve Clarkes Scotland side so probably exploring all the do's and don't's

As he keeps making the heart sign in front of his tummy & folk in here presume his girlfriend is expecting maybe getting papers ready for birth as it's a foreign country to them.
Definitely think that as Mrs Morelos is usually posting every other day and sits near me at Ibrox not saw her and not saw her posting . Really hope they are expecting a wee mini Alfie would be so cute and so angry !

Looking to become a UK national apparently.

He's only played international friendlies so could play for Scotland. It's his hope and dream to be called up by Steve Clarke so he can tell him to %^*& off.

Just hope the "Whyte" is 'kall to do with the googly-een'd-mysterious-Motherwell-multi-billionaire, you know fekn who! Just the name brings up feelings of rage, hatred & violence. Shudder.............!

As he keeps making the heart sign in front of his tummy & folk in here presume his girlfriend is expecting maybe getting papers ready for birth as it's a foreign country to them.

This!

If this is the case then Alfie & the good Lady will be due soon and would be a terrible time to move clubs with a wee one on the way. This could also be why Gerrard is so certain he is going nowhere in January.

Why would you wear a real Gucci jumper with a fake Guccy hat?

The Guccy hat is genuine Gucci, but the most concerning part is that if he bought it in Glasgow, he probably bought it from Flannels or Cruise, both owned by Ashley, for £360.

Wonder if it could have anything to do with the ongoing rumours of his wife being pregnant. Rumours obviously started by him and the heart-on-belly celebration.

Writing a will maybe? Or immigration status - if his kid will be British, maybe he wants to be too?

Doubt it means much for us either way.

Also no chance it is anything dodgy with that grin on his face. And, if it was dodgy, those lawyers would have to be pretty shit allowing their client’s picture to be broadcast on social media!

His missus is definitely up the duff, they already posted a picture of the sonogram

EIoPuIZXYAUSp1Q

Latest posts

Back