Morelos/Kent contracts?

Would be happy to see both sold, time to move on 5th season for Kent. And for a player in the front three, his goal scoring is non existent. League Title is our bread and butter and he doesn't deliver enough in it.

Morelos always fitness issues and then this severe lack of maturity that hinders why any Club comes in for him.

Why does Morelos even put himself in that position, from the little raise of the leg to trip up someone, then swinging his arm and hitting someone in the face, when definitely not needed.

He simple does not learn, If he had any intelligence he’d know by now to stop.

Sell them both, now! Alfie costs us again & again, let's be honest about kent he's a highlight player all skills & flicks but plays well a few games a season!!!

I think Kent will likely leave in the last week or day of the window, Morelos will be here for the rest of the season, as his discipline record is very poor

When was the last time Kent ripped anybody apart.Think we got 20 minutes out of him today where I’m thinking Kent’s in the mood then he lost interest .

Sell them both, now! Alfie costs us again & again, let's be honest about kent he's a highlight player all skills & flicks but plays well a few games a season!!!
That will be another 2 games he is out for, at least. We are back down to one striker, and tough games coming up.

Does Gio have faith in him for Wednesday after that today, he needs to score the winner if he does play.

Getting close to transfer deadline day now. Anyone have news on progress in the talks on contract renewals for both?
Hopefully Kent is sold. Just not good enough. I have seen enough from him. Morelos silly today but we need to keep him. Kent could be replaced with a few million quid with someone that can actually produce.

Get plenty of stick from Kent's defenders on here, but he is not good enough. They can continue to pretend he is all they like but that won't change the facts.

Back