Morelos Latest Instagram Post

The lad has been here 3 years and can't even speak good English so it rightly makes zero sense!!!!!

Not toxic, not stupid from him but a quote :D

No sure on the OPs translator at all...

quote-you-must-always-strive-to-be-the-best-but-you-must-never-believe-that-you-are-juan-manuel-fangio-72-72-84.jpg

Looks fat AF there!
I'm glad nobody highlighted his IG post on FF for all the Rangers Grandads to slather over

Do the talking on the pitch Alfredo. That will avoid the need for any “ssshhh” emojis.

Starting with Sunday please (if selected)

I need to stay out of the Morelos threads from here on in. Our fans are just becoming a joke the way they are acting towards the boy now. It is shameful.

I've supported Alfie to the hilt through his nonsense, his sendings off, his huffs. The fans have idolised him despite it all.

He has been a good player for us and ideally I'd like to see him stay and honour the multiple improved contracts we've given him. But even if he wants to go, he should be in peak condition and also trying a leg - neither of which he seems to have done since the turn of the year.

It’s clearly intended to be like the Fangio quote in post #17 but the OPs translator has made an arse of it. Now folk are trying to read all sorts into it.:rolleyes: There’s nothing untoward in that at all.

His face is fat in that first pic, but his body isn’t too big looking in the second pic.

“You always have to try to be the best, but never believe you are the best”
He has inferior complex as he is being told on a daily basis that he is the best but doesn’t believe them, once he starts scoring again and his confidence is back to where it was then he will start believing the coaching staff

Utter pish.

We could easily have played Stewart up front, you know like we did when he came on?

Hahaha not a chance Gerrard was starting Stewart away to Leverkusen.

Stewart came on when the game was done and we started just getting the subs on for minutes.

Back