Morelos Latest Instagram Post

I need to stay out of the Morelos threads from here on in. Our fans are just becoming a joke the way they are acting towards the boy now. It is shameful.
I agree with you without him since he came and his goals where would we have been, he has had a time of it from mentally challenged refs, media and scum fans who can't see the back of him quick enough, for obvious reasons, he doesn't need so called loyal fans laying into him as well, this place is infested.

His wife seems to be replying to his post saying he’s going into bigger things if google translate is right ?

I am a huge fan of Alfie, and he will undoubtedly bring us the biggest transfer fee we have ever received.
It is ludicrous however to deny that he is not in great shape, and whilst he is certainly not fat, he is carrying excess weight and is certainly not in peak condition.
The manager has stated that Alfie's head has been turned and although I can accept that his mind will be in turmoil, I feel he has let the club down by not being in good physical condition.

Freddie, you don't have to be the best, just better than you are at the moment, you're playing pish. Hope that's not too hard to translate.

hes not fat .. he just ordered the wrong size top and hermes cant uplift till monday . seriously though he does look like hes carrying few extra lb there

Had a look at his old Insta pics compared to that one and you can tell how overweight he is by his face. Sad end to a player who has been great value for the money We spent

Terrible condition for a professional athlete to be in. No excuse. Thanks for the memories Alfredo but I hope we have him out the door as a matter of urgency.

Whipped into a frenzy by body language experts. Worse than Tims. How many other players looked interested the other night? We were bossed all over the park.

If he goes we’ll get a fortune. If he stays we have better options off the bench to change games.

I need to stay out of the Morelos threads from here on in. Our fans are just becoming a joke the way they are acting towards the boy now. It is shameful.
The fans just want the situation resolved. If he doesn't want to be here then go with our best wishes.

This is a huge season for us and we don't need this pish dragging on for another 2 months

Yes he’s a couple of pounds heavier than usual but nothing mental. Yes he’s off form but the treatment on here is a disgrace. Boys been our main man for nearly 3 yrs and had the full stadium singing about him.

he’s also just become a dad, potentially could have been effectively mentally with all the nonsense in the press this year and Covid hasn’t been easy for anyone. Poor show

Back