Morelos making a meal of it at the sending off

AnglianBear

Just watched the highlights on the SPFL page and they show the Morelos incident. Morelos is accelerating at full pelt and is tripped. He falls on the ground and doesnt roll over or anything like that - just lands on his backside with no drama whatsoever. Watch it again and tell me how he can possibly be 'making a meal of it' as the BT panel suggested.

They really do have a hard on for getting at the foreign contingent at Rangers whether that is players or the manager.

Dembelle spent a season clearly diving to win penalties. This season it appears to be sinclair. Initially I just thought the media didn't want to seem racist for not calling them out but they seem to have an agenda against Alfredo.

When the bankrupt wankstain said “oh oh he’s off” you just knew it was a red.

Everything else is incidental.

I thought he did go down easy and I was fucking delighted at it too. About time we got a snidely streak in us. The difference will always be how the media report it.

Rangers = cheating from the player

Celtic/Other versus Rangers = clever/cute and had the right to go down and let the ref decide.

A foul's a foul, doesn't matter if the fouled player goes down easy or not. There doesn't even have to be physical contact to commit a foul.

And it's attacks like this that make Pedro's 'bizarre' caravan statement all the more true.

All over the park ,contact is the key word,(why do we have to justify it?)there was contact,end of,the same player got away with climbing at a corner kick,did the same against Dundee.lets look at positives,we handled this mob well,they were pumped up for this,tell you what our support was excellent on Friday night,loud and proud.

I thought he did go down easy and I was fucking delighted at it too. About time we got a snidely streak in us. The difference will always be how the media report it.

Celtic/Other versus Rangers = clever/cute and had the right to go down and let the ref decide.
There was nothing snide, clever or cute about it. He was fouled, didn't go looking for it, didn't wait on contact, but was pulled back whilst racing away from the centre half.

The mhedia can see that he's a threat to the success of the scum, ergo they are trying to influence referees by inferring that he is a cheat

Spot on, this nicey nicey style gets you nowhere.

Play to win, whatever it takes.

We've been on the other end of it for as long as I can remember and people pander to this attitude that we shouldn't stoop to that level.

The most successful teams in the world do it ffs, what benefit does it gives us not to?

The media are just bullies and have the platform with no reply.

I often wonder how they would react if it happened to their own family.

These are the same cünts that repeatedly say "there was contact he had every right to go down." Anytime a player dives or goes down easily when their team plays against us. Why I am not surprised at the double standards.

And this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the right answer

Yeah we've taken it for years so I don't mind now playing for falls and going down at the least contact and the media can do one.

Back