Morelos on instagram...

Would love him to stay to help win the league then he's free to go. Won't happen but still!

Staying for 55. No way anyone would get so close to the most memorable event in their career and go to Lille (no offence). This season will be the biggest success, the biggest prize, the most incredible experience any current Rangers player will ever achieve.

I would love to see him stay and lift a title with us after all he has been through. There hasnt been a player vilified like this since Gazza, the photo of him with the title in his hands would be fantastic.

It would be great if he stayed one more year. The guy has been hounded since he signed for us and we would get a proper chance to say goodbye to a player who has deserved more respect from the media and fans during his time here.

A decent human being, who deserves a good send off.

Pretty sure I saw Morelos and Jones giving the same sign on the plane to France, pre season.

Would love it if the wee man stayed for one more season. Whatever will be will be. If he stays he will be idolised , if he goes he will be fondly remembered.

Have Rangers arrived in Germany yet? If not Whys he in a hotel room?

I take this means 1 more game.

Genuinely don’t see how we afford Roofe and Itten with him staying, but if we work something out it would be tremendous

Can’t see it.

We need a midfielder at the same level as the two signings today and Morelos, sadly, has to go for that to happen if we’re doing things right.

Back