Morelos on instagram...

The wee man is staying. I don’t think he’s going anywhere. The more intelligent side of mr gerrard has probably noticed we are just a wee bit light on the attacking front.

problem I have is that we have guys like Stewart, Jones, and even arfield who can play in roofes position, plus he can play up top as well as itten and defoe. We are well stocked up front with actual strikers and not fill ins which is nice.

we do need to rid the squad of the deadwood but that’s inly really a couple of guys.
a quality midfielder is what we require and we are good to go to battle these mentally challengeds for this title.

Imagine. Morelos, roofe, itten and Defoe all the chose from
Would be incredible. Would definitely require a change of system though unless Roofe and Itten were playing as the 2 10’s. Wishful thinking though, he’s for the off after Thursday.

If he stays he better buck up his ideas. One goal since January is no use to anyone, especially when French Boyd showed at the weekend whats required.

Id love to keep him another season with better players around him and competition for his spot!

Won’t get my hopes up of another season.

But can we all just imagine going in to this season with Alfie hitting top form along with Roofe and Itten.

Wow

Back