Morelos on the 18:40 flight to Heathrow

Woodstock Loyal

I was flying back after the match and a fella who was a bluenose at security said Morelos was on that flight. Confirmed by a Rangers Official on the Belfast flight as well. Seems like a quick turn around from playing 85 mins, to get out and straight to the airport for that flight, I'm surprised the club let him go without being there for all the after match duties I'm sure comes with playing on a match day? Is this normal for players to leave so soon after games?

Sure there's nothing to it. Think a number of players will get out the country for a couple days break this week

after the game Borna didn’t stop to sign or take photos with anyone because he was saying he had a flight to catch too, think a few of the players will be away as there’s a week until the next game so they’ll have a few days off
Fair enough mate, forgot we had no game until next Sunday so I can see why players go away for a bit of time now.

Not uncommon for foreign players who play for EPL teams in the Midlands and North of England. WAGS see London as the social capital of the world and tend to live there. To attract the absolute top world players Newcastle were apparently considering buying land in the outskirts of London to build a new training ground.

I'm sure the manager said in one interview post match that the players have a couple of days off.
He's just off for a couple of days away from the goldfish bowl that is Scottish football.

Op getting a bit of a hard time here. Fair enough to be curious about players after match routines. I would have thought they would be required to go for a few post match pints before pissing off to god knows where.

I was flying back after the match and a fella who was a bluenose at security said Morelos was on that flight. Confirmed by a Rangers Official on the Belfast flight as well. Seems like a quick turn around from playing 85 mins, to get out and straight to the airport for that flight, I'm surprised the club let him go without being there for all the after match duties I'm sure comes with playing on a match day? Is this normal for players to leave so soon after games?

I mean seriously, what business is it of anyone?

shall we tag him to trace his movements or something?

after the game Borna didn’t stop to sign or take photos with anyone because he was saying he had a flight to catch too, think a few of the players will be away as there’s a week until the next game so they’ll have a few days off
I saw Borna in the airport on the Sunday morning after he scored at St Johnstone in the cup match the other week, think it happens fairly regularly when they have some days off.

Op getting a bit of a hard time here. Fair enough to be curious about players after match routines. I would have thought they would be required to go for a few post match pints before pissing off to god knows where.
That's all I was genuinely intrigued about to see if it was normal lol, cheers mate haha.

Oh no!!

Alfie caught a flight after the game today,call the polis!!

ffs

El bufalo probably has a few Colombian amigos in Londres, so he’s probably just hanging out with them.

Back