Morelos on the 18:40 flight to Heathrow

Must've skipped the post match shower.

Stinking up the plane is a bad look for the club.

Last edited:
I remember after the Hearts game at Murrayfield a few years back I was getting a train to Liverpool. On the same train was Wes Foderingham who had played in the game. God knows how he got to the station so quick

I was flying back after the match and a fella who was a bluenose at security said Morelos was on that flight. Confirmed by a Rangers Official on the Belfast flight as well. Seems like a quick turn around from playing 85 mins, to get out and straight to the airport for that flight, I'm surprised the club let him go without being there for all the after match duties I'm sure comes with playing on a match day? Is this normal for players to leave so soon after games?

We all need to get away from work sharp at times.

When I used to fly up and down for games saw a few players on that flight after games including Gazza a few times. One memorable flight ended up sitting with him on the plane down.

Game finished before 5. Beale thanks them for effort and 3 points. Enjoy a few days off and see you all on Wednesday when we'll look back.on game. Alfie showered and changed for 530. Fast car to airport having booked in online. VIP security and sitting in a BA business ess class seat with a Cuba libra at 630. Jobs a good un
Summed up perfectly and pretty much all the info I was looking for mate. Some smart arses on here lmao

Cool down, stretches, post match meeting etc? I was just interested not speculating anything specifically.

Fair doos mate I shouldn’t have been a dick, tbh they can leave whenever they like post match. They’ll most likely meet and analyse today the first day they’re back in training, usually the people who do the most physical stuff after games are the guys who didn’t play or came in after 70 mins.

Game finished before 5. Beale thanks them for effort and 3 points. Enjoy a few days off and see you all on Wednesday when we'll look back.on game. Alfie showered and changed for 530. Fast car to airport having booked in online. VIP security and sitting in a BA business ess class seat with a Cuba libra at 630. Jobs a good un
A fast car to the airport at 5.30pm? No even Tracey Chapman could do that

I was flying back after the match and a fella who was a bluenose at security said Morelos was on that flight. Confirmed by a Rangers Official on the Belfast flight as well. Seems like a quick turn around from playing 85 mins, to get out and straight to the airport for that flight, I'm surprised the club let him go without being there for all the after match duties I'm sure comes with playing on a match day? Is this normal for players to leave so soon after games?
He got the subway at 85 mins

What after match duties, would stop him boarding a flight at 18.40?

Did the airport security guy mention his body language?

I wouldn't like to comment until such information is known.

1840 Heathrow flight easy to catch, and still time for Alfie to have a quick warm down at his favourite Glasgow Airport training car park.

Last edited:
What was his connecting flight?
EG3956 to Paris?

RA1856 to Milan?

Flight numbers will tell who he’s going to. We huv tae know!

Back