Morelos on the 18:40 flight to Heathrow

Im also getting reports of morelos having the taxi driver in the headlock and that was before he told him the fair to the airport

I was flying back after the match and a fella who was a bluenose at security said Morelos was on that flight. Confirmed by a Rangers Official on the Belfast flight as well. Seems like a quick turn around from playing 85 mins, to get out and straight to the airport for that flight, I'm surprised the club let him go without being there for all the after match duties I'm sure comes with playing on a match day? Is this normal for players to leave so soon after games?
Pre contract with Arsenal.

I was flying back after the match and a fella who was a bluenose at security said Morelos was on that flight. Confirmed by a Rangers Official on the Belfast flight as well. Seems like a quick turn around from playing 85 mins, to get out and straight to the airport for that flight, I'm surprised the club let him go without being there for all the after match duties I'm sure comes with playing on a match day? Is this normal for players to leave so soon after games?
Stalker

Hard drive needs checked

Is it alright if I go out for a pint, I'll tell the wife.

There's probably numerous reasons he's heading to London tbh. Guy probably enjoys going out there and being able to blend in a bit. Don't imagine he gets to do that in Glasgow, without being abused by that mob and stopped for photos by our fans. Heading to London probably makes him feel a wee bit more human. Could be meeting friends/family or just hitting the shops.

Also a possibility he's meeting his agent and meeting representatives from other clubs too. He's a free man in the summer, unless we can agree terms with him. So maybe he's doing that. Ultimately it's his time off and it's not really our business.

There's probably numerous reasons he's heading to London tbh. Guy probably enjoys going out there and being able to blend in a bit. Don't imagine he gets to do that in Glasgow, without being abused by that mob and stopped for photos by our fans. Heading to London probably makes him feel a wee bit more human. Could be meeting friends/family or just hitting the shops.
Exactly. Why would he want to spend any free time in a country where people call him a fat bastard or an idiot for celebrating a goal.

I hope he enjoys his break away from this miserable goldfish bowl of a medieval shithole.

Yet you made your flight and were also at match. :))

Better watch the daily record will be onto this breath taking breaking story.

Last edited:
Neil McCann will be along in a minute to call him an idiot after forgetting to take his iPad out of his hand luggage at security.

Bill Leckie has written a comic sketch on him being a waster for flying economy class.

Based on how our team are playing these days; my guess is Alfie is heading off to negotiate on behalf of MB and bring back the latest supply of our “special coffee”

Possibly already told he will be rested v Partick so has a week off to go home.
If so, hopefully he'll look after himself and behave like an athlete

Reminded me about the great story about Rivaldo. Imagine Alf did this

Cruyff explains: “One time, Romario asked me if he could miss two days of training to return to Brazil for the carnival in Rio de Janeiro.

“I replied: ‘If you score two goals tomorrow, I’ll give you two extra days rest compared to the other players.’

“The next day, Romario scored his second goal 20 minutes into the game and immediately gestured to me asking to leave.

This thread needs merged with the "Subway Loyal" thread.

There'll be a bloodbath.

According to that one, you can't get to the pub or on to the M77 in the time it takes Alfie to get airbourne.

Christian Daly and Allan McGregor used to be regulars on the plane to Luton after the game.Daly going home to Brentwood and McGregor heading to meet up with Allan Hutton for a piss up had a good few chats with them.

L6JZ6M3.jpg

I suppose 30 minute warm down quick shower and it's possible to get there before the gate closes.Dont know if it's normal tbf.

Back