Morelos on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should just love and appreciate the wee man while we still have him. The who’s better debate out of him and Defoe is pointless, they both offer different things to the team.

Defoe gets bullied off the hall a lot especially in the league games, where as Alfie bullies defenders and creates goals himself by just shrugging defenders off him. And Defoe is clinical 1 v 1.

IMO we need both of them this coming season. Come on bears, let’s stick together and bring home 55!

This ^^^ all day long.

Utter pish apart from a bullet headed that was quality did yiu watch the game lol

Hahahahahhahah a bullet header , he was in the 6 yard box with practically an open goal and no defenders pressuring him , I like Defoe defoe so get me wrong but to call that a bullet header , jeez oh and can u tell me the other things he did today then that made him world class ??

Hahahahahhahah a bullet header , he was in the 6 yard box with practically an open goal and no defenders pressuring him , I like Defoe defoe so get me wrong but to call that a bullet header , jeez oh and can u tell me the other things he did today then that made him world class ??
All new members replying to my posts 19th Century Terrorist alerts imo

But hes proved it end of

In his last full season in the EPL he scored four goals in 24 games that indicates strongly a drop off in his ability-I don't think he was ever world class but he's certainly not as good as he was.....that's why the younger player is our best option upfront.

In his last full season in the EPL he scored four goals in 24 games that indicates strongly a drop off in his ability-I don't think he was ever world class but he's certainly not as good as he was.....that's why the younger player is our best option upfront.
Away to bed dafty

All new members replying to my posts 19th Century Terrorist alerts imo

When uve realised u have no understanding of football u come with the 19th Century Terrorist Card , cos a 19th Century Terrorist would obviously call themselves A name that shows they have less trophies than us , I’m done with you cos you have absolutely no clue what ur talking about I said my opinion which is near enough what happens and ur only reply is “look a 19th Century Terrorist” makes me laugh

I’m not generally stats driven mate so I’ll need to take your word for that. I would agree with your post though. There’s no doubt about it Defoe has done it at a higher level so their careers aren’t really comparable just now. What they do on the pitch right now for Rangers is though and it’s obvious, to me anyway, that Alfie contributes more and that absolutely isn’t meant as a criticism of JD. In fact I’d be happy to go into most games with him as our striker, I just happen to think Morelos is better.

Always think that the ‘higher level’ thing can be difficult. Playing at a higher level means that your opponents are better but it also means that your team-mates are better too. Hard to know how that averages out. It’s probably different for every player. Someone who only ever plays at a low level can be said to be inferior to a player from a better league because no one from a higher league has thought to buy him. But, at 22, that doesn’t really apply. Both players have worked the hand that they were dealt. The next 5 years will say whether or not Morelos can step up again.

But, right now, i’d prefer him leading the line to Defoe. And that is very high praise for the Columbian given how exceptional Defoe is.

This thread, and many others are prime examples of why as fans we will never get a seat on the board.

It's not the difference of opinions thats even the problem. It's the haughty big I am dugshite of each respective arguments camps that is fuckin awful to read.

Far far far too many folk on here only interested in one opinion - their own.

Practically typing out reply after reply probably without even reading or trying to understand someone else's point of view. A fellow Rangers fan at that.

It's the little Hitler self validation shit that brings this place down. Self important meat and potato listen to what I have to say shite.

No offense etc tin hat on etc etc etc.

Fed up with pages and pages of it.

I've had a bad day, so that's played a part in this message. But fuckin hell man. It's tragic on here on several threads. Admins are needing a pay rise.

When uve realised u have no understanding of football u come with the 19th Century Terrorist Card , cos a 19th Century Terrorist would obviously call themselves A name that shows they have less trophies than us , I’m done with you cos you have absolutely no clue what ur talking about I said my opinion which is near enough what happens and ur only reply is “look a 19th Century Terrorist” makes me laugh
Ok hahaha

Yes with his record go to bed ffs

Aye nae bother mate, your going out your way to fall out with folk and I’ve to go to my bed? Ok :D. Anyway I’m Really not sure what your problem is, it was just a simple question based on you adding no context to your post other than his England caps. To give an example, Danny Mills has played for England and at a World Cup. It means bugger all without context.

Always think that the ‘higher level’ thing can be difficult. Playing at a higher level means that your opponents are better but it also means that your team-mates are better too. Hard to know how that averages out. It’s probably different for every player. Someone who only ever plays at a low level can be said to be inferior to a player from a better league because no one from a higher league has thought to buy him. But, at 22, that doesn’t really apply. Both players have worked the hand that they were dealt. The next 5 years will say whether or not Morelos can step up again.

But, right now, i’d prefer him leading the line to Defoe. And that is very high praise for the Columbian given how exceptional Defoe is.

Aye spot on mate. As I said the time to compare their careers isn’t now, we can only call what we can see and I very much agree with you.

If Alfie can go on to have a career like JD he’ll have done exceptionally well. Nothing but respect for guys like Defoe. Football aside he’s exactly the type of pro I want to see at Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back