Morelos or Prso or Mols

Mols pre injury was untouchable. I firmly believe we’d have qualified from our group if he’d stayed fit and he’d of moved to one of Europe’s biggest clubs if he’d done the full season

Morelos is levels above the other two. However if mols had stayed injury clear, I suspect we could have had another laudrup

Morelos joined us at a much lower age / stage of development & if I had the time would expect to see him having a much more prolific scoring record per minute on the park than both others, who I both loved.

Alfie has probably also played for a much worse Rangers team than Michael, so has had to very much provide his own service.

Were it not for his suspensions I’d choose Morelos by a distance.

Ability and talent wise
Mols (pre injury)
Morelos
Prso

For effort determination attitude and dedication
Mols/Prso
Morelos

Mols' first touch turn was true quality. One early game at home to Motherwell think seeing him and thought wow.

I can't think of anyone else who has had that in their locker?

Mols
Prso
Morelos

This. Mols in his prime was the far superior player. Prso in 2nd place because his attitude was spot on and he never let us down. Morelos has the potential to move up the list but has to cut out the silly side to his game.

1. Mols
2. Prso
3. Morelos

Alfie has a LONG way to go before he can be considered even close to these two. Prso and Mols gave their all for the club. They were fantastic servants in talent, effort and attitude. Both were also the scourge of Celtc.

Alfie falls under the 'could be a legend' category and is, I fear, moving quickly into 'should have been'. I think he's working his ticket - something neither Mols or Prso would have dreamt of doing.They both knew the importance of Rangers. Alfie, IMO doesn't.

Mols and Prso far better than Morelos.
First 4 months with Mols was just sensational. That hw came back was amazing and still score some important goals but he had lost a bit of that devastating turn.
Prso was class and often scored big goals. He didnt need to prove anything to anyone.
Morelos has always had to prove himself... has done to an extent but doesnt have the assured footing of Prso or the tricky turns of Mols.

Mols
Prso
Morelos

In that order because Prso and Morelos couldn't lace pre-injury Mols boots and that's no slight on Prso or Morelos.

Mols
Prso
Morelos
For me.Mols was such an exceptional talent with skill in abundance.You could feel the buzz at Ibrox whenever he had the ball,you knew something magical was going to happen.Prso gave his all every time he pulled on the jersey and put his head where others wouldn't put their feet for the club.Alfie's not really done much yet by comparison.

Mols, when fully fit, had some genuinely sensational moments and games

As others have said he was just a class above anyone else on the field, his touch, movement and finishing was incredible

Two months ago, this was an easy decision. Still have to go with Alfie but if mols didn’t get injured he could easily have been right up there with Laudrup and Gazza, as one of the best we’ve ever had.I’d probably rank them
Alfie
Prso
Mols

Mols

Morelos

Prso
This.

Mols before his injury was unplayable in a different way to the other two. Less physical but overall more effective.

Prso unfortunately was a bit more limited as we didn't get him in his prime but an inspiration to others in the team.

Alfie still a work in progress but if he stopped the stupid stuff there would be few limits to what he could do.

Prso.

Mols.

Morelos.

Prso and Mols are hard to separate. On a professional level, both were head and shoulders above Freddie.

The pre injury Mols was Champions League class.

Prso was still a highly successful international striker.

Morelos is young, can be sensational, but isn't close yet to where they were.
People forget prso basically played with one knee by the time her got to us a cracking player and knew what it was to be a Ranger loved the big man. Mols was a story of what night have been despite having a good career it could of been so so different if it wasn't for that night in Germany

Mols levels above the other 2.

prso scored 4 in a champions league game, played in the champions league final and Euro 2004 for Croatia. He’s levels above Morelos current level but that’s not to say Morelos won’t overtake him at some point.

If Mols was fit for his full rangers career he would be our goat imo. Alfie could stay another year and fire us to 55 and another euro run and go top of the list. I’d loved to have had Dado a year or 2 earlier as he had everything and was a Ranger.
Mols
Alfie
Dado

Mols before injury was out of this world, tremendous player however a loved prso just for his attitude, team player and was a great foil for novo at the time loved him. Morelos is still a decent player considering majority of chances he scores he creates himself due to our lack of creativity through the middle.
Mols, big dado and Morelos

Mols
Prso
Morelos

Mols pre injury had everything you could want in a striker
Prso still had the desire but his body was starting to let him down
Morelos has some of the attributes but his mental strength and touch have always been an issue.

Back