Morelos or Prso or Mols

Prso
Mols
Morelos

Same for me, just for Prso’s attitude and desire to win everything. Mols was the best player by a mile but injuries denied us of him which is gutting.
Morelos is a good player and if he can sort his attitude out I might reevaluate:)

Mikey Mols, could and should have been our best striker ever. Had everything, great control, hold up play, perfect attitude, what a finisher and that turn!!! Still remember that night on the half way line!!! Big Dado next then oor Alfie - 3 great strikers.

Mikey Mols, could and should have been our best striker ever. Had everything, great control, hold up play, perfect attitude, what a finisher and that turn!!! Still remember that night on the half way line!!! Big Dado next then oor Alfie - 3 great strikers.
I couldn't put it better. :)

Mols and it's not close. Then Prso, then Morelos. Morelos hasn't won anything yet and hasn't slayed them. Prso and Mols did both. Mols was a genius player and leagues above the others

Mols, Prso, Morelos.
Mols, oh what could have been:mad: I still think if he had went through Kahn then we would be talking about a true Rangers legend. I was living in The Netherlands when he signed but didn't pay too much attention as he played for Utrecht & not one of the big 3, I was told we got a bargain but was still sceptical, until the 5 past 6 Sunday kick off v M'well, he scored 4, that was that sorted:)) he just seemed to make the game look easy, then disaster struck, not least of all for him. Prso, I felt was very underrated, the guy could play a bit, gave 100%, scored goals, and was a very important team player, he wasn't just an out& out "rumble them up" CF he was very good technically but knew when to mix it (Porto anyone;)). Morelos, ah the eternal conundrum! where do we start? I feel he is judged under different laws of the game to everyone else and therefore we may never see how good this lad can be (not wearing our jersey anyway), he can be superb (Feyenoord away) or a timebomb (choose numerous game)! at the moment it is still potential with Alfie and I just hope when we emerge through these traumatic times and all our friends & relatives are safe & in good health we can be having this discussion again.

If Mols hadn’t got that injury he’d have been up there with Gazza and Laudrup.

Prso and Morelos is harder to call for me. Maybe say Prso because he scored goals against the beasts.

Mols
Prso
Morelos

Pre injury Mols was unreal. I wondered at the time why he wasn't playing for one of the big 3 in Dutch football. That there had to be some sort of major flaw in his game.

Nope. He really was that good.

Mols
Pros
Morelos, at the moment Morelos is a rough diamond who needs plenty of polishing to be mentioned in the same breath as the others.

Mols
Morelos
Prso

I was never a massive fan of Prso the player tbh.
Entitled to your opinion but Prso was class for us, if it wasnt for him then we dont even get near a chance of nicking the title on helicopter Sunday.

He basically dragged us into contention on his own at times.

I’ve said this before and been shot down, and I do appreciate the size of what I’m saying, but I believe Mols would’ve been in the top 5 players ever to play for Rangers had he avoided that injury.

Mols, Prso and then Morelos by a quite a distance in third.
Alfredo isn't in the same ballpark as these two as far as finesse is concerned.
Doesn't have a quarter of the ability on the ball as Mols had either.
Prso could also score and perform against the poets.

My apologies. I'd thought it was him and Boyd doing the number 6 with their hands but it was only Boyd.

My memory playing tricks on me!

Even if he had, it would only further highlight how bad Le Guen was if one of the French-speaking players was siding with the Scottish contingent.

Even if he had, it would only further highlight how bad Le Guen was if one of the French-speaking players was siding with the Scottish contingent.

Not sticking up for Le Guen, but players openly going against a manager in front of the fans just doesn't sit right with me.

Mols
Morelos
Prso.

Would have been good to see how both Mols and Prso would have got on if they where Both 100%

Mols
Prso
Buff

Mols pre injury and it would have been henrik who? A great guy and attitude too
Prso's attitude and work rate superb
Buff - great goalscorer but simply unreliable

Mols was an absolute joy to watch and if not for injury would have challenged Laudrup as our greatest foreign player, Prso was a warrior, Alfie can be a great player if he gets his head in the right place, I would have added Jelevic who was a more natural goalscorer than the others listed.

You’ll never see a player of mols at his best again, unbelievable the way he took a ball in controlled it turned either way n got shot away in one movement. Easy decision!

Based on who would go for highest transfer fee at their peak given a level playing field, then Mols, Prso, Morelos. Morelos has yet to peak though so could surpass the others in the years to come if he screws the nut and is given a fair chance. That will of course be elsewhere.

Mols - incredible turn, incredible player
Morelos - had to carry the team often and scored so many goals
Prso - fantastic and underrated at the time, but still behind MM and Alfie

Prso, brilliant player. Mols pre injury was unreal. That turn defied physics. Football has changed so much since then i find it hard to compare Morelos.

Back