Morelos/Pena/Miller

JohnWoods

People (prior to today) were lauding the inclusion of Pena over Miller.
Here's an interesting stat for you.
Morelos (our only real goal threat) hasn't scored in 5 now, coincidentally (or not) since Miller was dropped.

Miller will be back in the team pretty soon

Playing with a "shadow striker," one who I'm not convinced is even fit yet, in Scottish football is just a ridiculous state of affairs

People (prior to today) were lauding the inclusion of Pena over Miller.
Here's an interesting stat for you.
Morelos (our only real goal threat) hasn't scored in 5 now, coincidentally (or not) since Miller was dropped.

Did he miss that chance today because Miller wasn't holding his hand ?

Did he miss that chance v Thistle because Miller never had his arm around him ?

If Morelos is our only goal threat then how come Pena had scored 4 in 6, and Dorrans 3 in 5 before today ?

Miller is terrible and should be nowhere near our starting 11.

In fact, I'd release him tomorrow as he's becoming a side show the club could do without.

Miller will be back in the team pretty soon

Playing with a "shadow striker," one who I'm not convinced is even fit yet, in Scottish football is just a ridiculous state of affairs

"Shadow striker" is the term. The lad "ghosts" into positions just as well as he does overall games.

In fact, I'd release him tomorrow as he's becoming a side show the club could do without.

A side show....
just like the manager weekly?

Pena showed today exactly what we get for £2.5m, not a lot.
The minimum I expect from anyone in a rangers jersey is 100% effort. Pena and in fact the majority today showed nowhere near that.

We won't win every game ( 3 in a row seems beyond us) but if we lose at least show a bit of heart.
Apparently Pedro wanted us playing pressing, attacking football. Where was that today?
Morelos was isolated beyond belief

8 goals in 14 appearances. If he had scored in a couple of his last 5 games his stats would of be so good we'd struggle to keep him. He's having a wee drop in scoring form which is more likely down to refs letting opponents kick lumps off him than it is anything to do with Kenny Miller.

Kenny Miller has been abysmal all season.

You are off your rocker if you think having another empty shirt on the park today would have made any difference at all.

Miller will be the new manager tomorrow

25oxs2s.gif[

That there is still a doubt that a near 40 year old might have given more than 2 players who cost the best part of 6 million isnt a bad reflection on the 40 year old....

Miller, Pena, windass, tavernier are surplus to requirement.

Candeias is too quick for his back up supporting players and the chances are lost.

Jack and dorrans too similar and an attacking midfield threat is nullified .

What the hell has people got against Miller.Ok he's lost form but no need for harsh treatment when we don't know the facts.Unless there's another agenda?
He’s been acting like a spoiled brat for most of the season when he’s rightly been hooked for being ineffective.kenny Miller as shown in most of his career is loyal to Kenny Miller and Kenny Miller only

Miller, Pena, windass, tavernier are surplus to requirement.

Candeias is too quick for his back up supporting players and the chances are lost.

Jack and dorrans too similar and an attacking midfield threat is nullified .

The very fact you think Tav is surplus to requirement means I won't take your opinions seriously.

Did he miss that chance today because Miller wasn't holding his hand ?

Did he miss that chance v Thistle because Miller never had his arm around him ?

If Morelos is our only goal threat then how come Pena had scored 4 in 6, and Dorrans 3 in 5 before today ?

Morelos hasn't scored since Miller was dropped
It's a fact.
You don't have to like it you just have to accept it.

Morelos is our top goal scorer, we should do all we can to improve his chances of finding the net. The way we are playing isn't that

Back