Morelos penalty claim

dh1963

I need to get a life as sitting watching Sportscene.
Our highlights showed the challenge on Alfredo near the end, that during the live Sky coverage got glossed over and dismissed as nothing.

That was a penalty, the defender caught him and missed the ball.

Day 1, there's the first one.

I need to get a life as sitting watching Sportscene.
Our highlights showed the challenge on Alfredo near the end, that during the live Sky coverage got glossed over and dismissed as nothing.

That was a penalty, the defender caught him and missed the ball.

Day 1, there's the first one.

Got to say that the bird who was on (and to a lesser extent Craig Gordon) were more praising of our performance today than many on here.

It was a penalty for me.He blew the whistle not long after so dont know if that affected the decision.

He either gave the penalty or he didn't, how long there is left in a game is no excuse for not applying the rules of the game.

First time I've watched in a long time just out of curiousity to see who they had on to replace the usual filth. Scotland women's manager Shelly Kerr gave the most praise Iv ever heard from anyone on that show in its entire history for rangers and Morelos.
Spoke some sense too. Made a change from the usual pair of pricks that made the program unwatchable

Another show tomorrow night at 7.15. Highlights of the Beggars game and goals from today's games.

Thanks mate It was tonight’s I wanted to see , I was certain I’d heard they had regained the late night Saturday slot for tradition , didn’t realise they meant 7.30 dinner time . Should’ve known

Very similar to the pen given against Morelos (I think) up there previously. It was soft as ****, but given nonetheless....

VAR would have given a penalty, but hey-ho it is what it is up here.

Got to say that the bird who was on (and to a lesser extent Craig Gordon) were more praising of our performance today than many on here.

You can tell some folk were desperate for an equaliser to let rip, and not all are interlopers sadly.

Controlled the entire match bar one scrappy chance for them, scored a cracking goal, should have been more, not sure what would represent a good trip to Pittodrie for some folk :rolleyes:

You can tell some folk were desperate for an equaliser to let rip, and not all are interlopers sadly.

Controlled the entire match bar one scrappy chance for them, scored a cracking goal, should have been more, not sure what would represent a good trip to Pittodrie for some folk :rolleyes:

It's the same folk as when Brown scored a 95th minute winner at the piggery against 2nd bottom Hamilton last season, that said that the mentally challengeds always find a way to win a game.

Can't wait to praise them and can't wait to jump down Gerrard and our player's throats.

Plenty of top Walter Smith sides struggled at Pittodrie and Jock Wallace's sides never won a single game during their 2 Treble Winning seasons.

We totally dominated the game and thoroughly deserved our victory.

Let's enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back