Morelos piece on Colombian tv

Bit of a sausage-fest. Don’t these Latin countries normally have female leads?

Primo, fantastico, scorchio!
No nor me, nothing more that golé, which I thought was Andy Goram!

Cb06Yh4.gif

They’re pretty much saying his assist rate numbers this year are class. He’s a changed player, really hope we keep him for one more year.

Watched and listened but did not understand a word
I speak Spanish. They were commenting that El Buffalo (The Buffalo) is on the verge of securing 55 and stopping the tainted 9.75. At the end of the piece the chap standing up mentions that Neil Lennon has wrinkly ginger balls and is currently at home crying while drinking flat, warm Super T from an empty Pot Noodle container.

Translation: here you go...

The numbers are amazing. They run through the figures, saying it’s incredible to score so many goals in a European league.

The bald guy standing up, says that even more amazing is the assists. He remembers Alfie from the team in Medellín, and he didn’t make very many assists there. There’s been a huge improvement there.

Nothing but praise as they add up the games and goals. 90 odd goals in 4 seasons not including the goals he scored in Finland.

Last edited:
Translation: here you go...

The numbers are amazing. They run through the figures, saying it’s incredible to score so many goals in a European league.

The bald guy standing up, says that even more amazing is the assists. He remembers Alfie from the team in Medellín, and he didn’t make very many assists there. There’s been a huge improvement there.

Noting but praise as they add up the games and goals. 90 odd goals in 4 seasons not including the goals he scored in Finland.
Good to read but I prefer @AlfieMole version.:shh:

Pretty certain the translation said

"Alfredo is there to fcuk up the 10 and win 55 for the famous."

That is just from my limited high school spanish mind.

I thought the female was a bit over the top when she said Beaton was a cheating bastard, but I thought her Duffy is pish comment was spot on.

I like that they talk about his goals without demonising the Scottish League. They just talk about scoring goals.

His numbers are good.

What a random show though

Too long to transcribe the whole thing but basically it went through his Rangers record to date and then they went on to discuss, with incredulity, that some folk on a site called Follow Follow wanted him punted for peanuts.

Back