Rank in order

• Pršo

Votes: 356 34.4%
  • Jelavić

Votes: 445 43.0%
  • Morelos

Votes: 233 22.5%

• Total voters
Morelos and Jelavic ahead of Prso for me, both better goal scorers and better technically in my opinion. Everyone loved Prso's attitude, and it would have been interesting had we got him for longer before injury.

Hard to seperate the former two, Jelavic was older and came to a pretty decent side when Miller/Naismith were at their absolute best so he certainly had help - he also didn't hang about as long (that's not a criticism).

I'd be inclined to lean towards Alfie, but it's fag paper stuff.

Morelos and Jelavic ahead of Prso for me, both better goal scorers and better technically in my opinion. Everyone loved Prso's attitude, and it would have been interesting had we got him for longer before injury.

Hard to seperate the former two, Jelavic was older and came to a pretty decent side when Miller/Naismith were at their absolute best so he certainly had help - he also didn't hang about as long (that's not a criticism).

prso is miles ahead of Morelos technically mate.

My top 3
Jelavic
Morelos
Prso

Does Alfie deserve a place in the HoF? Does Dado or Nikica? Pršo might get a shout as a cult hero? But does he deserve that moniker? Jelavic won a league as did Dado but neither have a league winners medal, a 100 goals to his name, plus a club goalscoring record.

There is no contest for me and I loved the other two.

prso is miles ahead of Morelos technically mate.

My top 3
Jelavic
Morelos
Prso
Always felt Prso looked incredibly awkward with the ball, could just be my memory though - don't remember him having the range of passing Morelos does either.

Could be wrong though, was only young so can only go off that and the season review DVD's etc.

Does Alfie deserve a place in the HoF? Does Dado or Nikica? Pršo might get a shout as a cult hero? But does he deserve that moniker? Jelavic won a league as did Dado but neither have a league winners medal, a 100 goals to his name, plus a club goalscoring record.

There is no contest for me and I loved the other two.
Jelavic scored a cup final winning goal to be fair, but I get your point.

Jelavic was ridiculous

The amount of one touch finishes he had.

How many does he get in this rangers team
think he scored something like 41 out of 44 goals across us/Everton with one touch. Tremendous.

Bas Dost scored 45 first time finishes in a row recently!.

I'm the same mate, although a pre injury Mols would be ahead of all 3, for me.

Always felt Prso looked incredibly awkward with the ball, could just be my memory though - don't remember him having the range of passing Morelos does either.

Could be wrong though, was only young so can only go off that and the season review DVD's etc.
Morelos isn’t a clean striker of the ball he scuffs his shots quite often. Prso could pick his spot and bend it into the top corner, he scored some really good goals for us.

Smaller sample size admittedly but Jelavic was superb, almost before his time in some respects in being what you would class as a modern complete striker.

I love both Alfie and Prso but would take Jelavic just about, although peak Morelos, say 2 years ago when he was in ridiculous form, does run him close.

When Morelos is on top of his game he is better than the other 2. He has potential to achieve way more in the game than Prso and Jelavic. Up to him if he wants it though.

Jelavic scored a cup final winning goal to be fair, but I get your point.
All three are very good players mate. Jelavic was the most technically gifted of the three imo. Pršo arguably the most intelligent in terms of self management on the pitch, but when Morelos was on it especially in Europe two seasons ago could either Dado or Nikica lay claim to occupying good/very good defences single handedly? I would argue not to the same extent as Morelos.

However, Morelos has shortcomings in his game which are very evident when he is lacking in form and especially concentration, i.e. his touch. When he gets that back and starts scoring regularly again, I believe he will earn his place in the HoF (assuming he isn’t poached by some other outfit or tries to work his ticket again).

Those two assumption provisos come with a big IF prefacing them btw.

Jelavic
Morelos
Prso

In that order for me. Morelos could come out on top if he wins us another league title or cup finals.

If Prso came 5 years earlier I think he'd have been top of the list.

Jelavic brilliant striker for us with unbelievable technique and scored some big goals.

All three are very good players mate. Jelavic was the most technically gifted of the three imo. Pršo arguably the most intelligent in terms of self management on the pitch, but when Morelos was on it especially in Europe two seasons ago could either Dado or Nikica lay claim to occupying good/very good defences single handedly? I would argue not to the same extent as Morelos.

However, Morelos has shortcomings in his game which are very evident when he is lacking in form and especially concentration, i.e. his touch. When he gets that back and starts scoring regularly again, I believe he will earn his place in the HoF (assuming he isn’t poached by some other outfit or tries to work his ticket again).

Those two assumption provisos come with a big IF prefacing them btw.
Ok I’d pick Jelavic to finish, Prso to create and Alfie to be the best of a bad era. I could rhyme off ten better Rangers forwards than Alfie that must make the other ten legends. A term I would reserve for the best of the best.

A total cop out from me.

It depends on the opposition and occasion.

A Champions League game, I'd probably want Prso. He showed he could compete and score at that level and give top defenders a hard time. He probably wasn't the most skilful or the biggest goal threat out the three players, but he proved himself at a club level the others haven't.
A Europa League game, I'd want Morelos. His goal record and ability to bully defenders not quite at the very top level has been outstanding.
A domestic game, I'd want Jelavic. Given that bit more time you get, his superior touch and finishing would score the most out the 3.

Sorry for bottling the question.

Alfie for me.
At his best he is unplayable and his record in Europe has transformed the club at a time when we needed it most.

Dado for me,I loved Jelavic but Dado was more of a all round player than both Jelavic and Morelos,Dado had work ethic and could score any type of goal in or outside the box

Ok I’d pick Jelavic to finish, Prso to create and Alfie to be the best of a bad era. I could rhyme off ten better Rangers forwards than Alfie that must make the other ten legends. A term I would reserve for the best of the best.
He’s not a legend yet and I honestly doubt whether he will be considered one in the fullness of time. The same could be said of Boyd or Miller. Legend should only be reserved for true club greats who have achieved on an individual basis and who have won multiple trophies too. Both Pršo and Jelavic won multiple trophies and garnered many an individual accolade but neither broke club records. At least Morelos has that string to his bow.

Alfie has the ball at his feet where legend making is concerned, it’s up to him whether he kicks it or not. And whilst we are at it, he wouldn’t be the first club hero who wasn’t exactly blessed with a tremendous amount of natural ability in terms of technique.

Back