Morelos return?

He was playing a pickup game with his Foundation friends according to his instagram. Alfie doesn't look in too bad a shape. Not idea how Covid is in Colombia, though.

I'm guessing he'll have been given atleast 2 weeks off, which would see him returning on Monday (depending on isolation etc)

It’s frustrating that he is missing our pre season but not much can be done about it I suppose. Let’s just hope when he does come back he is ready to go and isn’t needing weeks to get back

Honestly can’t wait for all the Mr Olympia’s on here (probably sat munching a roll and bacon with a spare tyre threatening to touch the ground) to start banging on about his weight, telling us how he’ll be left out of games due to obesity only for him to start those games because he’s actually not particularly overweight. Actually can we just call this “the usual” from now on?

He’ll just come back when he feels like it and we’ll forgive him and love him again :D

Looking forward to seeing him back in the side and hopefully he’s sharp enough for our champions league qualifiers.

I thought the attraction of the Madrid game might have got him on the plane at the start of this week. Presumably he'll need to quarantine when he returns? Not good.

He was allowed 3 weeks off after Colombia were finished in the copa.
Where did you see/hear this mate? So he’s back the day we play livingston and then he has to isolate also? The gaffer said he wants him back for a very short pre-season and he will have less rest than anyone else so this is new info.

He won’t be back for a while yet I don’t imagine. We’ll be going into the first qualifier with Itten or Sakala through the middle since Roofe is out. Just need to hope it doesn’t cost us.

Where did you see/hear this mate? So he’s back the day we play livingston and then he has to isolate also? The gaffer said he wants him back for a very short pre-season and he will have less rest than anyone else so this is new info.

I was told by somebody who is friends with him.

He looked in fantastic shape in the photos I saw of him with Columbia- not having an ‘off season’ was obviously suiting him.
Hope he’s managed to stay that way during his break.

I appreciate players require holidays / downtime but given he hardly kicked a ball for Colombia, I’m not so sure the extended break he’s been given will favour us

We all know having witnessed it pretty much every season he’s been here that he doesn’t always come back here after breaks in peak condition. Some of the posters on here who refuse to ever criticise him will of course claim its nonsense but it’s not.

We could have been doing with him having at least a week or two of training under his belt for our CL qualifier given what’s at stake.

If hes still not back in the country and still requires to isolate for 10 days then he won’t even be available, let alone fit, for our league opener.

Honestly can’t wait for all the Mr Olympia’s on here (probably sat munching a roll and bacon with a spare tyre threatening to touch the ground) to start banging on about his weight, telling us how he’ll be left out of games due to obesity only for him to start those games because he’s actually not particularly overweight. Actually can we just call this “the usual” from now on?
These Mr Olympia’s you talk about aren’t on Alfie’s wages. But they do contribute to pay them. :shh:

We hear this shite about wanting to play Champions League Football all the time

Hes not going to be here to be fit enough to play in our first CL GAME in years which ultimately could lead him to get the move he craves or supposedly craves

Seems mental to me

Back