Morelos retweet?

Earth Worm Jim

Maybe nothing like the last tweet he deleted

But hes just retweeted a fenerbache fan showing a small highlight reel of him and the translation saying he is "interested"

Has he been linked with them again?

Maybe nothing like the last tweet he deleted

But hes just retweeted a fenerbache fan showing a small highlight reel of him and the translation saying he is "interested"

Has he been linked with them again?
Don't think that's actually him behind that Twitter account tbh.

He’s done this a few times, and he actually did it with us when he was still playing for Helsinki last summer.

Just signed an extended contract, presumably on more money. If they meet our valuation, which will be high, then he can follow up the interest. If not, head down, work hard and score goals and get a move to a club that will pay it.

If he wants out then punt him for 8 million or whatever and use the cash to bring in 2 or 3 players.

I like the guy,but if he's not committed,we should sell sooner rather than later to give us plenty of time to get forwards in that want to be here,of which we need a few.

Not the brightest thing to do either way this is worse
Very true, to be honest, I don't think he's been told about the proper use of social media and isn't used to the attention.

When I heard the rumor he was joining us I searched for him on twitter found his account with 852 followers and seen he allowed anyone to message him. I asked him about the move and he replied saying "we're one step away from everything coming out" days later he was confirmed.

The same account has nearly 35k followers.

I would like to see him for another season under Gerrard, as I think he can take it to another level. but he has to reign in lifting his skirt To every club that shows an Interest

It's common for players to retweet things like this it's to show others visiting his Twitter that he is good at his job and people rate him highly nothing unusual

It's common for players to retweet things like this it's to show others visiting his Twitter that he is good at his job and people rate him highly nothing unusual
What other players tweet speculation linking them with other clubs whilst contracted to a club?

Never ever seen one.

He was retweeting or favourting similar tweets earlier in summer though wasn’t he? Still, god save anyone that says his attitude isn’t great.

What other players tweet speculation linking them with other clubs whilst contracted to a club?

Never ever seen one.
It's for visitors to his page it's basically him showing he's good at his job for example "I am a good footballer because fenerbache are interested in me and are consdering bidding for me " doesnt mean he wants to leave

He would be nuts to go to Turkey when one good season under Gerrard would get him a move to the EPL.

Exactly. More eyes on us and therefore him this season.

A good season for him with more exposure and fingers crossed we could have a bidding war for him next season.

If there is anything in this, then we get shot of him soon as, I never want a player to stay at the club who is not up for the fight, and if he wants out then as quick as we can, he should be gone/

I don’t do Twitter but can someone clarify this for me. It seems the OP is suggesting that a Fenerbahce fan created a highlights reel of Morelos and tweeted it out - copying in Morelos. Is that bit right?

Then the confusing bit. The OP suggested the clip had the word ‘interested’ under it. Who put this word ‘interested’ there, Morelos or the Fenerbahce fan? Did it have a question mark? Could it be the Fenerbahce fan created the video and sent it to Moreles with ‘interested?’ underneath it?

If Morelos has simply retweeted a highlights reel with the word ‘interested’ and a question mark that was sent to him by a Fenerbahce fan I don’t see it as an issue at all.

Can’t claim to understand Twitter at all.:oops:

I’d rather not play this game all summer. Clear the air conversation where he and his put cards on table, as do the club.

Either sell, or don’t.

No more soap operas.

Exactly mate, if hes wanting to go let him go NOW so we have time to get a replacement. We are 3 weeks away from our first competitive game

Terrible attitude and couldn’t hit a barn door so I assume £500k- £1m will suffice for most here?

I mean you can’t expect £5m plus if he’s as shite as people say he is can we?

Get rid. He's a daft wee boy, if Turkey toughens him up, then so be it.
I suspect he just wants paid.

Didn't Weiss tease us last year?

Not really. There’s a group who take literally anything Weiss tweets as some sort of cryptic message about rejoining us, then they get wound up and talk about what an annoying attention seeking prick tease he is, when in reality he was never talking about us to begin with.

When you translate the tweet on twitter it says

"Colombia and Scotland Press FB, the G. Rangers shirt wearing a 21-year-old Colombian striker Alfredo Morelos wrote that he was seriously interested. With the right wing and left flank, Morelos played 14 goals and 4 assists in 31 appearances this season."

I think he just likes searching for an retweeting videos of himself.

He has made no secret since he joined that he wants a move to the EPL or a similar league. He is very motivated so if we don't get the right offer in he'll keep trying his hardest til a club in those leagues bring in the right offer.

Morelos is a great wee player but he'd do well to get rid of this team of 'advisers' that appear to be mapping out his career for him.

It reminds me a bit of Anelka when he was younger albeit it on a lesser scale.

Back