Morelos retweet?

He would be nuts to go to Turkey when one good season under Gerrard would get him a move to the EPL.
I hope a few of them will have been advised to kick on under Gerrard this season and with the extra attention on us because of him they could bag themselves a bigger move in England. That’s what I’d tell them anyway if they were thinking of leaving.

Showed Morelos in a good light and was a pretty good video as well. If I was a professional footballer I'd have retweeted it myself.

Morelos also retweeted a tweet about Gerrard's comments on him the other day - but obviously that positivity doesn't make its way to follow follow.

Too many sweety wives on here panicking over feck all. I love all the psychologists on here too that know his every thought

When you translate the tweet on twitter it says

"Colombia and Scotland Press FB, the G. Rangers shirt wearing a 21-year-old Colombian striker Alfredo Morelos wrote that he was seriously interested. With the right wing and left flank, Morelos played 14 goals and 4 assists in 31 appearances this season."

I think he just likes searching for an retweeting videos of himself.

He has made no secret since he joined that he wants a move to the EPL or a similar league. He is very motivated so if we don't get the right offer in he'll keep trying his hardest til a club in those leagues bring in the right offer.
Do you have the Spanish version and ill translate it ?

He's our best striker. If we sell we'll be faced with having to build a completely new strike force.
It's no secret he fancies himself playing in a bigger league, I believe he's said he wants to play in the EPL one day. I'd be telling him his move will come, but only if he applies himself and hits 20+ goals for us next season. I'd like at least one more year out of him.

People saying at least £8 million for him must be nuts. It's not a Chinese team here, who pay over inflated prices for most players/managers.

He's playing in Scotland and not done anything in Europe... Why would someone pay that kind of money?

I want players that want to play for the fans and for the badge, if this twitter account is run by him then the door can’t come quick enough.

27 posts. Most of them about kimchi. 'Get Morelos oot' seems to be a rare football related contribution.

Obviously a topic you feel strongly about. Makes me wonder what your 'flagrant misconduct' is?

People saying sell him for 8m then What??
Be very hard to replace his work rate and goals.
Some people just don't see what we have under our NOSES!!

He can f*ck off as far as I'm concerned. Can't be arsed with his attitude at all.

Maybe nothing like the last tweet he deleted

But hes just retweeted a fenerbache fan showing a small highlight reel of him and the translation saying he is "interested"

Has he been linked with them again?
Aye, he won't down tools, become depressed or just not be able to motivate himself or get a case of the fukits.

If he stays great his career will develop tenfold with us then it would be sitting on Fene's bench. If he wants to leave thats fine cant complaint hes mede us a hefty profit so would wish him all the best. What he needs to remember if a club even like Fene, if they are paying that sort of cash they will want results asap n just look at the amount of sitters he missed.
It will be interesting. IGIT

WATP

He shared the tweet as it was a video of his highlight, FFS. He loves to promote himself and the work he does. So do I on Social Media but I'm not looking to start a new business, just pushing the existing one and achievements.

People read far too much into what people say on social media

It doesn’t sound like he actually said anything. Sounds like he’s being condemned for re-tweeting a highlights reel put together by some Fenerbahce fan.

I honestly can’t think of any fanbase so quick to put the boot, figuratively speaking, into our own.

Last edited:
People saying at least £8 million for him must be nuts. It's not a Chinese team here, who pay over inflated prices for most players/managers.

He's playing in Scotland and not done anything in Europe... Why would someone pay that kind of money?

He was scoring in Europe for Helsinki before he joined us, has more European goals than the rest of our squad combined.

Seems many want the wee man to go and are desperate to find reasons for him to leave too. The transfer Window runs for another couple of months yet so lets see what happens. If he stays then we win as we keep our best player, if he goes then we receive a good fee and return on our 1M investment.

Well your a bucket full of joy

Assume his new contract has a buy out clause, so if that value is met and he wants to go, he'll go. If the value isn't met, or he doesn't want to leave, then he'll need to knuckle down and work his bollocks off like everyone else.

He was scoring in Europe for Helsinki before he joined us, has more European goals than the rest of our squad combined.

Seems many want the wee man to go and are desperate to find reasons for him to leave too. The transfer Window runs for another couple of months yet so lets see what happens. If he stays then we win as we keep our best player, if he goes then we receive a good fee and return on our 1M investment.
Fair enough but I still don't get the £8 million getting mentioned from some people. After all, after what he done in Europe with Helsinki, he was still allowed to leave for £1 million.

Personally Id actively look to move him on, I don't believe he's as good as some make out and he's certainly not a title winning striker.
It's only a matter of time before he starts working his ticket.

He just put a video on Instagram of the players singing happy birthday to him today.

They even got him a cake. Obviously trying to keep him happy :cool:

Back