Morelos to Brown as he was about to be subbed

Brown has been a plaything for Rangers, apart from the years where circumstances saw us weakened or totally absent at the top level.

The fact that this useless plastic hardman is seen as a legend at that club is hysterical and just about sums them up

He was shouting pish over to our bench as he walked up the stand to his seat from what I’ve heard.
He was doing the cover the mouth thing as he walked off the pitch a few times, don't know who to from the TV pictures, but as he walked up the stand he was continuing it to our bench. I wonder who was giving him pelters!

E0Yml_VWYAAvPTN

Boo Hoo, don't cry ya prick.

He was doing the cover the mouth thing as he walked off the pitch a few times, don't know who to from the TV pictures, but as he walked up the stand he was continuing it to our bench. I wonder who was giving him pelters!

Wasn’t the bench. Was players and staff in stand.

He was shouting quadruple treble over to our area when he was walking up to his seat.

Absolutely broken.
Jeez oh . What a sad , bitter arsehole he really is . I knew he was nothing something but he was childishly covering his mouth .

Couldn't have gone better today. A decade of that pr!ck amassing a medal collection vastly disproportionate to his ability. An image as a 'leader' rather than a clownish wee ned. It was emperor's new clothes stuff all along and thank f*ck we built a team capable of exposing a fraud that went on for far too long.

Alfie lorded it over him today. I hope before he did him for that goal, he got that ball, saw him in front and thought "right, I'm gonnae f*ckin end you here and now."

For the Play-Doh hardman to end his last Old Firm game a deposed champion, subbed off to silence at an empty stadium, ridiculed by a player he's tried and failed to break, 20+ points behind, about to be on the end of a 4-1 battering, is pure, richly deserved karma. Sums him up perfectly.

Thank you Alfredo Morelos.
His Yahoo career ended how it began.

Being repeatedly humiliated and mocked by a far superior Rangers team as he tries to play the big time Charlie.

He was shouting pish over to our bench as he walked up the stand to his seat from what I’ve heard.
Just watched the game again and he was walking off covering his mouth. Did it 3 times so wouldn’t surprise me, utter shitebag

heart and hand summed it up really well last week. For a few years they despised us and our players didn’t really get it. They saw Celtic as just another team.

Now we hate them and it shows. You can see it and now they fear us. This is a trait that the best Rangers team have.

Love it Alfie.

This is a guy who is revered by their support for making funny faces after tackling players, niggling at opposition deliberately to get them sent off, and was constantly found out in Europe.

Saw an interesting stat before the game, Brown has a 51% win record in the old firm games, that's astounding considering the dross he has played against in the last few years.

So if the 51% stat was shown before the match it now means their Legendary Captain leaves with a win record against Rangers under 50%. And after years of playing a recovering Rangers and lording it over mediocrity aswell. What a fuckin sham of a player he really is.

Don't think that is from him being subbed to be honest it looks like it's in the First half going from where the banners are positioned. He was subbed up infront of our bench as well.

Nevertheless it's a great picture could see Brown trying a few fly digs on Alfie yesterday anytime he was near him but he never reacted once.

Love it Alfie.

This is a guy who is revered by their support for making funny faces after tackling players, niggling at opposition deliberately to get them sent off, and was constantly found out in Europe.

Saw an interesting stat before the game, Brown has a 51% win record in the old firm games, that's astounding considering the dross he has played against in the last few years.
Below 50 now then

Poor Scott Brown. All those trophies, now meaningless to the hordes that he fooled by pretending to be a footballer. Hated by them, and hated by his new club's support. Such a shame for this imposter.

Magnificent Morelos will be forever loved by our support, something that clown won't experience from their fans.

Last edited:
Here’s hoping he’ll continue his run of failure at the mutton molesters and drift off into obscurity. One day we’ll read somewhere that he’s driving the Alpine lemonade motors.

Brilliant from Buff. Have to admit, I was a bit 'meh' going into the game yesterday - that changed pretty quickly!!

Back