Morelos to Brown as he was about to be subbed

5D8ONYQ.jpg

This is the way brown's cltic career ends, not with a bang but a whimper
It ends as it began.

Utterly ruined by a far superior Rangers while his own fans have turned on him.

If ever a player summed up a club it's him, thuggish, no class, only looks the part again much inferior players and a lack of talent overlooked simply because he hates Rangers.

I really think I've missed something here. What's this all about?
His goal at the piggery.

Brown, lying on the deck staring right at Alfie scoring, couldn't bring himself to mention the wee mans name and instead lied that he hadn't seen who scored.

His goal at the piggery.

Brown, lying on the deck staring right at Alfie scoring, couldn't bring himself to mention the wee mans name and instead lied that he hadn't seen who scored.
I can't find the video of it. Anyone got a link?

The contempt AM showed him was deserved. Too long that lego eating mutant lorded it over us when playing against inferior players,but as soon as he's up against proper footballers, he's completely lost and his level is found. We need to continue that theme when he's at Dolly.

It's not from when he was being subbed its after the incident with Ajer where Brown wanted him booked. Brown says to ref 'look at that' while he does it :D

A fitting end to Brown's Celtic career.

Unable impose himself on the game at all, unable to last the pace against superior players, nutmegged conceding a goal, turned so many times he had to be unscrewed from the pitch when he got hooked.
And still the goons that follow them can't see it with him.

It’ll be some buzz watching brown get sent off up at Aberdeen 5 times next season when he doesn’t have the protection.

Be even better watching us torture him even more!

Hadn't actually seen it myself until now.
What a mutant, full on slabbering taŕier fùckwittery.

Enjoy!
Cheers. I was looking for videos after this weekend's game, no wonder I couldn't find it. "We've got a Scottish Cup to look forward to now." HAHA!

Top trolling from Morelos - he's absolutely owned Brown for ages now. Before that Kent was bullying him. In fact, Brown the hard man has just been getting slapped around by Rangers for quite a bit now. Soon he'll be getting slapped around as an Aberdeen player without even half the protection he got whilst at Celtic.

Broon was also at fault for Roofe's second. He had an absolute mare which is a fitting send off for a bang average player who never tested himself in England or abroad.

He was regularly tested abroad, playing for the papes in Europe, but was found wanting almost every time. His chocolate hard man routine didn't wash with the opposition who generally took him and his team to pieces.

Alfie has embarrassed that mutant Brown and the prick can’t take it

Brown screaming at the ref saying it’s the same as Callum McGregor was utterly pathetic

Kent roasted him as well and highlighted how shite he really is. Legs totally gone but the bravest man in football started him in the 7/8 games after he’s signed a pre contract with the Sheep

Shows them up as not having a clue

That clown Soro is another overhyped imposter

It’ll be some buzz watching brown get sent off up at Aberdeen 5 times next season when he doesn’t have the protection.

Be even better watching us torture him even more!
Id love to see the chocolate hard man's misery continue but he won't have to many starts against us with Abergreen if any, he's to much of a coward. He'll play against the likes of Ross county and Hamilton. He's done and he knows it.

I think Morelos was taunting Brown for trying to get him booked, it wasn't at the substitution.
There's a clip with audio and you can hear Lego moaning at the ref about the challenge not being any different to the one McGregor got done for. Ref doesn't want to know and Alfie runs past giving it the "gies a greet" to Lego. The wee man is hilarious :shh:B-)

I wonder if Brown seen who scored that goal, since he apparently missed Alfie's last goal while looking directly at it :shh:

I'm not a huge believer in Karma, but this is a prime example for those who do!!
Alls well that ends well.

Alfie has embarrassed that mutant Brown and the prick can’t take it

Brown screaming at the ref saying it’s the same as Callum McGregor was utterly pathetic

Kent roasted him as well and highlighted how shite he really is. Legs totally gone but the bravest man in football started him in the 7/8 games after he’s signed a pre contract with the Sheep

Shows them up as not having a clue

That clown Soro is another overhyped imposter

I thought brown would have done one of our players, sadly for him, he got no where near any of them. He was pegged for Alfies goal and had a part in Roofes 2nd goal, when Roofe receives it, he goes to get it on his right and brown blocks him, he turns passes to Borna, runs into the box and boom. Brown also runs into the box, to just outside the edge of the 6 yd box to where he marked no cant! :shh:

Brown is like the school bully who has had the tables turned on him. He's been like a wee lost boy this season.

A sad end to a chocolate medals laden career. Nice one Alfredo, this guy acted like a classless rat when they were lording it over us playing up to the filth support and it MUST be remembered him and fellow scum players were deliberately antagonising Rangers fans in matches every chance they got TRYING to provoke a bad reaction and the police and football authorities said absolutely nothing about it while the mhedia lapped it up so it’s nice to see someone from our camp rub his nose in it a bit.

Could be totally wrong here but at about 4:35 in this video in the midst of Alfie's celebration you can hear what sounds like Alfie saying "Hey, good defending!" to someone. Really hope it was him and directed at Brown :D
What a spot! Though sounds more like Borna's accent?

Id love to see the chocolate hard man's misery continue but he won't have to many starts against us with Abergreen if any, he's to much of a coward. He'll play against the likes of Ross county and Hamilton. He's done and he knows it.
I'll be astounded if this absolute wanker starts more than 10 games next season. He certainly will avoid playing against us as he knows further humiliation and pain awaits.

If only someone could put Alfie and Brown's heads on one of the pictures from the Mohamed Ali v Ernie Terrell fight...."What's my Name, Say my Name".....
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb1b11048-8c2c-11e9-845f-5fdba6fd3f52.jpg

Back