Morelos to have a Scottish son?

GeckoBear29

I would imagine it will be born here as he will be here playing football and it can be up to 6 weeks before a newborn baby can fly, depending on airline, route and health of the child

Papasmurf

Scum Evictor
Official Ticketer
Interesting. Put his name into google and the full first page is full of positive stories about him.

Tide turning?

Personally I’d stick him on a 16 year contract and have him and his son teaming up.

#goingfor70

Last edited:

bungobear

The kid being born here also means that it wont need to do Colombian national service which may so be favourable. My bro is married to a Colombian and they made sure both their kids were born here and will not claim dual nationality otherwise they would be required to do national service and potentially end up being cartel fodder.

pork chop

Official Ticketer
Interesting. Put his name into google and the full first page is full of positive stories about him.

Tide turning?

Personally I’d stick him on a 16 year contract and have him and his son teaming up.

#goingfor60
Would hope we win more then 6 in the next 16 years :D

GALLIVANT

He lives in Scotland, he works in Scotland, and he provides a sence of pride to unionists in Scotland , I will be more than happy to accept young buffalo to the Scottish pride.

Fat Larry White

The kid being born here also means that it wont need to do Colombian national service which may so be favourable. My bro is married to a Colombian and they made sure both their kids were born here and will not claim dual nationality otherwise they would be required to do national service and potentially end up being cartel fodder.
I'm not sure Colombian national service is a thing?