Morelos - top goalscorer

TBM

Official Ticketer
Just noticed that Alfredo is 12/1 to be top scorer in the league this season. Was expecting a price at around 5/1.

I think the only thing that will go against him is not taking penalties. Still worth a few quid i think.

The boy knows where the goal is, that;'s for sure.

I tell you something though - see when he develops even more, he's gonna be some player!

Just noticed that Alfredo is 12/1 to be top scorer in the league this season. Was expecting a price at around 5/1.

I think the only thing that will go against him is not taking penalties. Still worth a few quid i think.

What bookies is giving that price, too lazy to check them all seen 365 was 9/1

Well worth a few quid.

Think this boy can be a huge success for us, and if he plays in a halfway decent team, he will be the first guy to earn us an 8 figure transfer fee. Might seem a bold claim now but we look to have found a gem with this boy.

I hope he scores 30 plus goals and finishes 3rd behind Miller and Herrera.:):):)

Like blueman14 says, if he stays injury free then he will be close, gets into good space, good with his head. Fingers are crossed with this guy.

Was he on the pitch when Dorrans took the penalty against Motherwell? I cant remember

For those thinking about sticking this bet on:

12/1 with Willie Hills but when you add it to your bet slip it boosts the price to 13/1 as part of their Bet Boost promotion. Just stuck £10 E/W on it on myself.

Don't usually bother with season long bets, too long to wait but had a flutter on this cos I could see it happening. Celtic's goals are split between a few players but looks like Morelos will be our main man. 'Mon el Buffalo!

He'll be our top scorer by a distance as long as he stays fit. Seems a good bet to me.

Let's not put to much pressure on him though, he'll need breathing space.

We don't need another Weiss situation where an impressive start raises expectations sky high so you end up with a young inexperienced player taking a lot of flak when form dips.

I'm excited about Morelos though I have to say, but I'll be realistic also.

From watching the Youtube clips of him before he signed I knew he would be a success in Scotland. He`s a fox in the box.

He definitely knows where the goals are , we've been crying out for a player like him for years !!!

Stays fit and he will smash the goals in.

He will score more league goals than what Garner, Waghorn and Miller combined managed last season.

Back