Morelos wants to stay on next season

He's a cracking striker however he's the one big player that if he is sold I'd be most confident of him being replaced efficiently by the scouts we can find someone better suited to the teams needs

Would be happy if he stays. There’s no doubt that he seems much calmer on the pitch. Suspect having a kid has helped there. That said, if we sell him for big money and replace him well, that also works for me.

Would love to see him reach 100 goals for us (on 93 just now I think). Would love him to reach that in the cup final this season right enough :).

He looks like he is absolutely loving it at the moment, and with the chance of a crack at the champions league? Who knows. One thing I am sure of is that we are very unlikely to get a replacement of similar quality. I do expect at least one but more likely 2 out of Goldson/Kamara/Barasic/Morelos will likely go for big money in the summer though.

He's is a massive forward player now.

Buff has an auld skool football mentality on young shoulders. Our management team should be commended for nurturing this and calming him down. One more season please and a fee to reflect this.

Although tbh I'd be happy if he stayed to noise up the mhutants until he's 40 :)

Reliability of the source aside, I've often said that Morelos is in no rush to leave. Yes, he may want to play in a supposed bigger league but he knows he is unlikely to play for a bigger club. Get to the group stages and he will stay.

In the main it's agents or representatives that try to move him on.

Back