Morelos when he becomes world class

Carson no1

All theses referees and do called journos
Going on about what he should and shouldn’t do

When and it is when he becomes a world class player that I have no doubt

Theses parasites will remember they questioned him

And will be squirming about saying he is this and that all the good things

But can’t see what they have got in this country playing for one of the biggest clubs in world football

He has broke into a team at tender age of 21 with world superstars from all over the top leagues

Take a deep breath ya fukin journos and see the special talent he has

And report the positives not the negatives

Glass half full

Not half empty

But then again you are mentally challengeds with an agenda

Just remember you all have an agenda against him and a opinion

Well let’s see how that goes in a few years when he comes back to visit Ibrox with his new club
As a top striker

Arse

Tounge

Springs to mind

I hoped and prayed as we made our way back to the top we would pick up a player we could make serious money from in order to close that financial gap with the mentally challengeds. It looks increasingly likely wee Alf is going to be that player. Enjoy him while we can bears.

Last edited:
He is passing through we know that

But his sake will hopefully get us where want to be

20millon

Is CL money

Love to keep him one more season

But one things for sure he will always be loved Rangers Family

El Buffallo

They won't care, they are only interested in bullying and hounding a young foreigner because they don't like the LOOK of him. AND they know they will face no condemnation for it.

Once he leaves us and goes elswhere,no matter how many goals and who he plays for, will be of no consequence to the inbred scribblers in this country. He will be forgotten because he played for us and not their heroes.

No he’s not, not even close. That term really does get branded about far too loosely.

A bigger fan of Morelos, than me, you won’t fnd.

That being said, we do hype him up a bit much. Far and away the best player in this league, and will go on to have a brilliant career, at the top.

World class though? Not for me. Also think it’s unfair pressure to put on Alfie too.

If he were in that pheasant team the Lurgan bigot would be starting the bidding at 50m, and the mhedia lapdogs would guess what lap it up.

He is already a world class player.

Those in the mhedia don’t want to face the truth that Rangers hold the most talented player in Scottish football.

I really like the guy, but fck me you're wide of the mark.

I do wonder how much affection we'll look back and have for him if he doesn't win anything here, though. Goals against a lot of opposition are nice but he's not appeared in a final or been part of a sustained title challenge.

He’ll be good, maybe great. Won’t be world class though, there’s maybe 7 world class strikers on the go just now.

No he’s not, not even close. That term really does get branded about far too loosely.

How do you determine a world class player? The truth is It’s subjective, for me it’s the top players in the world at in there position so only 10 strikers 10 GK’s etc can be “world class” imo but for others it can be that a playerplays at international and or European level.

Everyone knows I’m the biggest Morelos fanboy going, I mean you can practically see my legs hanging out his arse when he runs. But he’s not world class, the potential is absolutely there, but he’s still got a way to go.

I’d give anything to be able to go through the old threads where so many wanted him out the door for a couple of million, with Scottish Championship superstar Jason Cummings taking his place, mwuhaha.

Just shows you what state Scottish Football is in.. If they want to chase the most talented player away !!

I’ll be honest

I think there is definitely a bit of racism in it

They just hate him because he is a black Columbian

I’d take note journos

you just had to look at Keech's column when he was throwing in all the Colombian stereotypes to know there is definitely racism in it

nobody up here has the balls to call it out, nobody in England probably cares and most of the media companies are infested with scum so they won't do anything about it either

You only need to look no further than Leigh Griffiths to see the agenda laid bare.

A bang average player whose on field AND off field behaviour has been nothing short of despicable.

Racist, inciting opposition players and fans, drug taking, alcoholic scumbag.

A quite despicable human being who gets a free ride from the media. A bit like his team mate Brown and current manager

Alfie pushes an opponent who has stamped on him and the knives are out left, right and centre. The latest in a long line of shameful, possibly racist scribblings from papes with pens.

If any of you fuckers are reading this (and I’m sure a few will be), you are a shame to your profession(sic).

No agenda?

Wankers.

Last edited:
I’ll be honest

I think there is definitely a bit of racism in it

They just hate him because he is a black Columbian

I’d take note journos
The same journalists wank themselves in to frenzy over the Black French Strikers,and indeed the American one, at The Chamber of Secrets.

Don't make it out to be something it isn't.

He’s nowhere near world class. If he was he wouldn’t be anywhere near Scottish football.

He’ll be a good striker at his peak but I don’t see him ever becoming world class or close to it. Mbappe Rashford Werner Jovic Jesus Simeone Piatek Pepe are all his generation and are miles ahead of him.

Putting unnecessary pressure on him does nobody any favours.

I live 12 hour round trip from Ibrox I don’t get to many games so am limited to streams / TV etc.

I was at the game on December 29th and that’s when I absolutely realised the class of this guy. He’s sensational of the ball as he is on it.

He does have stupid antics at times though can’t be argued.

Raheem Sterling is just about reaching world class and hes been at top clubs and epl for years. It takes time but as he matures he'll get better and better. Just a shame the end product wont be with us lol.

To suggest that he’s World Class and that the media are now being racist towards him is both hysteria and paranoia at new levels on here.

That wee flick and turn at the weekend was a piece of sublime world-class skill but not one throbber in our national media mentioned it! they only focused on the incident where Broadfoot (the slimy egg-%^*&) cowardly raked his studs down his achilles, and blamed him for reacting!!!

They (the media) are an embarrassment and I cannot wait until the day not one newspaper is in circulation because they are all Rangers hating, Lawwell cock sucking bastards.

To suggest that he’s World Class and that the media are now being racist towards him is both hysteria and paranoia at new levels on here.
I’ll accept he’s not world class.
Even the poster probably would.
What about the racism though?
What would you call the treatment given to Morelos?

That is

A helluva lot of

Paragraphs

To say very little.

Alfie just needs to concentrate on his game and he will go to the top, his achievements so far have been remarkable for a man so young taking an alternative route in the game.

Not sure about racism, to be honest.
Anti-Rangers?
Absolutely, totally,definitely and undoubtedly.
Just getting it out there as a if they think of abusing him they may be called racist

A blocking tactic

If you know what I’m trying to do

That is

A helluva lot of

Paragraphs

To say very little.

Alfie just needs to concentrate on his game and he will go to the top, his achievements so far have been remarkable for a man so young taking an alternative route in the game.
Am thick though

Got taught my English lessons in longragend

The OP believes he will go on to become World class, he's perfectly entitled to that opinion, James Rodriguez happens to think along those lines too.

It is subtle racism, especially in the case of Kieth Jackson's article at the start of this season. I certainly can't remember so much focus and collective questioning on any other particular player from the hacks up here, can you?

Reactions: VGM
He’s nowhere near world class. If he was he wouldn’t be anywhere near Scottish football.

He’ll be a good striker at his peak but I don’t see him ever becoming world class or close to it. Mbappe Rashford Werner Jovic Jesus Simeone Piatek Pepe are all his generation and are miles ahead of him.

Putting unnecessary pressure on him does nobody any favours.
He’s not at this minute agree
But he will be

The same journos were touting their black striker for great things and lots of cash last season. It's not racism it's Rangers hating.
Make it that

And they will have to be careful how they report about him

Com on lads it’s a simple tactic

He's 22 & he's played in Finland & Scotland

Even if he was world class - few would acknowledge he was with that limited C.V. & would be reserving judgement until he proved himself at a higher level

There are times I've seen him when he's unplayable - & I'd predict many a quality defence would have trouble with him

If he were to continue improving over the next 3-4 years then I'd expect him to at least approach a world class level

One thing I'm sure of though is that no matter how successful he is - or becomes - there are many in Scotland who will never appreciate his talents & will only ever class him as 'petulant'

Morelos is a top player but far from world class still has to prove himself in one of the world's top leagues before being considered world class

I’ll accept he’s not world class.
Even the poster probably would.
What about the racism though?
What would you call the treatment given to Morelos?

It’s unsubstantiated nonsense from mindless moron journalists with a clear agenda is what it is.

Back