Morelos when he becomes world class

The OP believes he will go on to become World class, he's perfectly entitled to that opinion, James Rodriguez happens to think along those lines too.

It is subtle racism, especially in the case of Kieth Jackson's article at the start of this season. I certainly can't remember so much focus and collective questioning on any other particular player from the hacks up here, can you?

I wasn’t referring to the OP, someone else said he’s World Class right now which is laughable.

Why is it racist because they’re questioning him? What racist, subtle or otherwise, remarks have been made that you can show me?

Seriously, this delusion needs to stop its what we laugh at the tims for.

I wasn’t referring to the OP, someone else said he’s World Class right now which is laughable.

Why is racist because they’re questioning him? What racist, subtle or otherwise, remakes have been made that you can show me?

He’s not at this minute agree
But he will be

What’s he shown that can make you say that?

He’s absolutely miles behind other prospects his age. Do you even watch other football?

All this does is put ridiculous pressure on him for us when him and McGregor are the only two who’ve actually performed consistently for us this season.

The same journalists wank themselves in to frenzy over the Black French Strikers,and indeed the American one, at The Chamber of Secrets.

Don't make it out to be something it isn't.
you can still be racist without hating every black person
i assume you have never heard of propaganda and psychology

Why is it racist because they’re questioning him? What racist, subtle or otherwise, remarks have been made that you can show me?

you dont have to make remarks for it to be racism.
different treatment for different colours is enough.
the english press did with with 2 young man city players in their reporting of similar stories.

You only need to look no further than Leigh Griffiths to see the agenda laid bare.

A bang average player whose on field AND off field behaviour has been nothing short of despicable.

Racist, inciting opposition players and fans, drug taking, alcoholic scumbag.

A quite despicable human being who gets a free ride from the media. A bit like his team mate Brown and current manager

Alfie pushes an opponent who has stamped on him and the knives are out left, right and centre. The latest in a long line of shameful, possibly racist scribblings from papes with pens.

If any of you fuckers are reading this (and I’m sure a few will be), you are a shame to your profession(sic).

No agenda?

Wankers.

Great post Shengus :D

The mere fact that journalists need to point out he's from a poor region in South America is pretty racist in itself, what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

If you think he's being reported on and refereed to a similar standard to anyone else in the history of you watching the game then let me know who.

All theses referees and do called journos
Going on about what he should and shouldn’t do

When and it is when he becomes a world class player that I have no doubt

Theses parasites will remember they questioned him

And will be squirming about saying he is this and that all the good things

But can’t see what they have got in this country playing for one of the biggest clubs in world football

He has broke into a team at tender age of 21 with world superstars from all over the top leagues

Take a deep breath ya fukin journos and see the special talent he has

And report the positives not the negatives

Glass half full

Not half empty

But then again you are mentally challengeds with an agenda

Just remember you all have an agenda against him and a opinion

Well let’s see how that goes in a few years when he comes back to visit Ibrox with his new club
As a top striker

Arse

Tounge

Springs to mind
The media in this country are a bigger laughing stock than the national team

He’s absolutely miles behind other prospects his age. Do you even watch other football?

All this does is put ridiculous pressure on him for us when him and McGregor are the only two who’ve actually performed consistently for us this season.
A little

I actually played in England

But apart from that !!!

I believe in him

Wow

If you can’t see he will be special

Thank fuk ur not a scout

A blind scout can see he will be special one day

Wow

If you can’t see he will be special

Thank fuk ur not a scout

A blind scout can see he will be special one day

Because I think he won’t be world class? If he was even showing a hint of world class potential he wouldn’t still be here.

As I said, there’s a difference between literally being one of the best on the planet in his position and being good or ‘special’.

Back