Morelos witch hunt

I didn't hear either of them say that to be fair. They both said he went down easily, and he did, and that he was entitled to do so, which he was, and that it left Robertson with no option but to send him off, which it didn't. They also both said the issue was the first yellow and that neither Alves or Anderson should have been booked. In fact Sutton argued that Dorrans should never have been booked at the next scuffle either. Hard to really argue with any of those comments Wright and Sutton made. Some FF bears are just way too sensitive and easily offended.
Tommy Wright said Morelos went down as expected or something to that effect. The way I read it at the time was he was saying he had previous for diving.

Tommy Wright said Morelos went down as expected or something to that effect. The way I read it at the time was he was saying he had previous for diving.
That’s exactly what my post is about mate cheers, some previous which he hasn’t, I’m too sensitive/easily offended though eh

He didn’t score but did pretty much everything else. Incredible work rate, caused havoc in their defence and unselfish play. Plays as a striker well beyond his years.

It's the type of shit we have to put up with that makes me perfectly happy for Pedro to say anything he fucking wants to about the mhedia, opponents, so called pundits, the whole jing-bang infact. I won't criticise him on this aspect considering the shite he and our team have to put up with from nonentities.

Morelos will do for me any day of the week. He is an excellent player who gives us his lot when he goes onto that park. He also has that bit of steel in his game which opposition defenders have not found in too many Rangers forwards in recent years.

Love the way he battles and never gives in.You would think he would have too much upper body strength to go down that easy. Hope we get him down on a longer contract,like his attitude.

Ran them ragged tonight. Ignore the cunts. They need someone to lambast seen as we recorded a convincing away result.

Mutton was the biggest diver that I saw in Scottish football. You didn't need to touch him and he went down. The mans a joke.

The proof that he was a diver, was supplied by himself. When he played at the back it was difficult to get the cant off his feet.

Put him in the opposition penalty box and he became lightheaded again.

Great player.

If only that penalty had been awarded against the bheasts. We all know if it was in the other box then 10 times out of 10 it's a penalty.

He did go down easily, but you've heard it a thousand times.... if you put your hands on a player expect a foul to be given. Anderson grabbed Morelos as he was running past him towards goal. It's a no-brainer.
It's almost automatic. You could see the referee almost apologetically explaining to him he had no option.

The host on BT sport was dying to get a pundit to say he dived. Do I think he went down easy? Of Course he did but did he dive? Hell No

He is a smart player, he will know he had wrong sided a player already on a booking and there is contact. Well Played El Búfalo

I didn't hear either of them say that to be fair. They both said he went down easily, and he did, and that he was entitled to do so, which he was, and that it left Robertson with no option but to send him off, which it didn't. They also both said the issue was the first yellow and that neither Alves or Anderson should have been booked. In fact Sutton argued that Dorrans should never have been booked at the next scuffle either. Hard to really argue with any of those comments Wright and Sutton made. Some FF bears are just way too sensitive and easily offended.
Agreed, Sutton and Butcher might be fuds but let’s not get upset over nothing, both Sutton and Wright said the ref had no choice but to send him off, their only complaint was the first yellow which they both said shouldn’t have been a booking for anyone. We won....easily, let’s be happy.

That was very clever by Morelos, type of reaction to a foul all great players employ. The previously booked defender had him by the arm, so what do you do? Excellent play! His value has soared in that one moment alone.

Game intelligence, the boy shows all sorts of it in different scenarios. The best is yet to come, he has a real hunger for the game.

The wee man was great last night, a definite team player. He was unlucky not to score and their defence looked as if they hated every minute of playing against him.

I will go a wee bit against the grain here, that is 4 absolute sitters in the last 4 games that he has missed, I also think his first touch is poor, but enough of the negatives, he had a great game last night constantly working and harassing the central defenders he is so strong and resilient, we look to have a proper centre forward.

He's a nightmare for defenders to play against. He's as strong as an ox and holds play up to bring midfielders into play. Can score as well. The main thing is that he can get better. At some stage we're going to have a top class striker, of that I'm pretty confident.

I will go a wee bit against the grain here, that is 4 absolute sitters in the last 4 games that he has missed, I also think his first touch is poor, but enough of the negatives, he had a great game last night constantly working and harassing the central defenders he is so strong and resilient, we look to have a proper centre forward.

He got himself into those positions to miss those chances in the first place, that's half the battle. How many sitters did McCoist used to miss?

He's South American so in the Scottish mindset he must be a cheat. It's driven largely by jealousy I think. Add in the fact he plays for Rangers and he had to be a really bad guy
How is anything he is claimed to have done any more cheating than the St J forward with his arms round Wes at corners. Something he was clearly told to do and which I have little doubt was covered in training
I suppose that's good cheating though cos Tommy's a good guy and he's got an honest bunch of cheaters sorry I mean players

Newsflash for any media person. Professional footballers cheat all the time. It's drummed into them whether it's stealing yards at a free kick or throw, claiming for decisions they know are wrong, surrounding the ref to put pressure on him, professional fouls or falling down or any of a hundred other things there is no pro past or present who hasn't indulged.

Back