Morelos would be ideal replacement for Suarez at Barcelona says Jorge Luis Pinto

The media are trying to sell our whole squad! Not even a quote from the club involved. still £50m and I would reluctantly let him go in the summer.
How often has their been a direct quote from any team about any of our players?
This, along with many, is made up claptrap.

I've said for a while he'll end up at Barca or Madrid one day. When he does leave I hope he has the best career of any ex ger
And cunts like Hartson and Sutton will looks like the fools they are

be beautiful in a few years time he score the winner in champions league final and runs over to Madrid fans

and Does the games over gesture in front of 100 million viewers

how thick will theses to wanks look like

to be honest the shit they talk just now they both should be sacked as all they are is nounce fc faggots

giphy.gif

Praise such as this from Jorge Luis Pinto is something that I’m sure Alfredo would be happy with and also spur him on to achieve what ourselves & others like Pinto believe he can

Ok lets start the bidding at £30m
Listen a lot will laugh at this but Suarez is not the player he was and Morelos is an ideal replacement for them, nothing would surprise and if there is any truth in it then we must ask a top price for him, more than was predicted.

They're going after Lautaro Martinez who is currently at Inter Milan.

He has a 110m Euro release clause in the summer that they are going to activate.

Mental money.

I would have thought that french eddie, would be the first name on all of these clubs lips, I mean he is an under 21sFrance player.

Barca would be a dream move for Alfie, no way could we hold him back.
Would need to be for serious money 40m+ and in the summer though.

Rather than look at the suggestion, the focus should be on a tremendous opinion of Alfredo by a pretty good judge

Even if I dont want to see him leave it is a breath of fresh air seeing our young assets being linked to the best teams in Europe.

We have watched for years that other lot play the media game making out their players are wanted the World over. They have started to see big transfer fees off the back of it so I'm now glad we have our shit together.

Both hot heads, only comparison.

Suarez is about a decade older. More?

Alfie has a future for big money, somewhere/sometime. Not now.

I feel we may get another 2 years out of him afore the lure becomes too large.

Both hot heads, only comparison.

Suarez is about a decade older. More?

Alfie has a future for big money, somewhere/sometime. Not now.

I feel we may get another 2 years out of him afore the lure becomes too large.

I was thinking the same, I’m not sure why it’s decided hes leaving In summer, honestly don’t see why it’s a foregone conclusion

Standard of club he’ll end up at.

My boys are 5 and 3 just now. Every year I’ll buy them a Barca, athletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Bayern or whoever he ends up at’s shirt with Morelos 20 on the back.

Every time they wear it or see him on the telly I’ll say things like:

“I used to watch him every week”
“He May be playing at one of the super clubs but he’ll never get the love he got from the Rangers support elsewhere”

The media are trying there best to unsettle our players they are scum within scum Alfie is going nowhere he will be worth £50m in he summer

I always thought it better to sell to a top 6 club in EPL but reading the comments here has changed my mind, I agree now it’d be better selling to a middle EPL club and include a bigger sell on fee

He has everything he needs to make it to the very top of the game, so it doesn't surprise me that the likes of barca would be keeping an eye on him.

Back