Morelos

We really are in a no lose situation. Either we keep the best striker in Scotland, who cost us just £1m or we bank £18m and still have three class strikers to call on
We really have not got a further three class strikers. One, potentially, at most.

His finish for the second was first class. Proving me and alot of others wrong and it appears to be that he’s happy here now.

My honest opinion is that he needs sold if we’re going to bring in top quality replacements as we need his transfer fee.

But....

Absolutely nailed on starter for Sunday as it stands.

Top management from Gerrard.

Massive public boot up the arse.

Then he or one of the coaches putting their arm round him and telling him how much he is loved, how good he is and better than Lille. But the only way he's getting there is by getting back to his best.

Hopefully that puts an end to any tiny debate , morelos is still by far the best striker at the clubs , 6 games , 4 goals and 2 assist , averaging a goal every 91 min not bad for player deemed not good enough and should be sold on here
I don't think anyone on here said he wasn't good enough.
It was his attitude during all transfer roller-coaster.

Looks to have regained his hunger thankfully, huge player for us when he’s playing like that.

I don't think anyone on here said he wasn't good enough.
It was his attitude during all transfer roller-coaster.
Even with his bad attitude people were saying get rid of him not good enough (cause his attitude) but still had 2 goals and 2 assist in 4 games . Even with the bad attitude he was still the best striker at the club

Could be Lille have cooled their interest and there’s nothing else on the horizon.

Maybe he sees that he’ll be playing reserve football this season unless he gets the finger out.

He looks happy, money in the bank, little baby, fit!!
Be aware SPFL - if he stays, he’s going to do some damage!!

Alfredo if he plays shite he is good, is he plays good he is very good,if he plays very good he is terrific,If he plays terrific he is brilliant and unplayable .
What do you want a miserable 20 million or 55 plus a long run in Europe.

2 stone lighter? Is he catching aids? Get a grip.
Haha I got a grip boss, so he’s obviously not been 2 stone over weight, but whatever he was over weight (don’t want to guess incase it upsets you) was affecting his performances and was unprofessional.

I still piss myself laughing at that wee dance he done last season before our away game at livingston. The wee mad bassa. Lol

I think the guys really misunderstood SB. He’s just so hard on himself & so competitive that everybody on the outside thinks he’s grumpy.

But it’s apparent to me that he’s very popular with the players, who see him at close quarters every day.

Haha I got a grip boss, so he’s obviously not been 2 stone over weight, but whatever he was over weight (don’t want to guess incase it upsets you) was affecting his performances and was unprofessional.
It won't upset me.

You're full of shit.

He’s our best player, he’d have held his own in any side I’ve watched for Rangers (since circa 1982 when I could first remember games), , but he is also a young Colombian who came from literally nothing, poverty 99.999% of us couldn’t comprehend so when he has people in his ear telling him he could get this and that it will effect him.

I hope he stays, Tav and Alfie with the league trophy would be a dream scenario.

He’s our best player, he’d have held his own in any side I’ve watched for Rangers (since circa 1982 when I could first remember games), , but he is also a young Colombian who came from literally nothing, poverty 99.999% of us couldn’t comprehend so when he has people in his ear telling him he could get this and that it will effect him.

I hope he stays, Tav and Alfie with the league trophy would be a dream scenario.

Alfie will get his move. Another season scoring regularly For us, coming back from a bit of a dip, rounding out his game even further and ironing out any remaining concerns about his discipline and Lille won’t be at the races.

Ridiculously good odds: Morelos for the league top scorer. If you’re confident he’ll stay and you like a punt, definitely worth a look.

Back