Morelos

RFC_LOYAL

Does he miss the next three games? I thought it was Ross County then the OF but see Colombia play Fri so assume he will miss Wed also?

Disgraceful if true.International football is a fu*king joke. Pull players out their clubs at important times of the season to do exactly that sit on a bench for 10 minutes here or there.I’m not talking about Alfie only here.
All internationals should be played at the same time. The afcon is just another shitshow that should be a summer tournament like the euros.

Will probably play for five or ten minutes. Complete waste of time. I guess it's good for him and his profile over there. Would be much better if a common sense conversation could take place between both managers. The hard line rules don't work in situations like this.

Has he been selected ?
Never knew !
Sorry, I’m just back from Mars and I’ve missed any previous discussion regarding this.
Sorry bro, the question was will he miss Livi. David Edgar tweeted last week he would miss County and OF but I’ve just seen a picture on his insta with him training in Columbia so made me look at the fixtures.

Sorry bro, the question was will he miss Livi. David Edgar tweeted last week he would miss County and OF but I’ve just seen a picture on his insta with him training in Columbia so made me look at the fixtures.
I seen the post and wonder myself,
Is it an old one though?

What happens when you have non European players. Time for someone to step up, I’m sure Sakala will be bursting for the opportunity. Itten too now he’s back.

The situation is not great but we will have Sakala/Itten and Roofe available,the latter not being included in Jamaica squad.

The situation is not great but we will have Sakala/Itten and Roofe available,the latter not being included in Jamaica squad.
We need Roofe fit for the Chamber of Secrets. It is imperative that he plays as I fear the other two if selected will huff and puff based on Friday night’s showing.

Doesn’t normally make the bench.
Not really true, he has 12 caps for them and is usually on the bench barring one or two games at the recent Copa.

Was bizarre.

One particular bloke was playing in some proper farmers league and was utter pish.

Important to remember that he picked up COVID just before the tournament as well.

Not really true, he has 12 caps for them and is usually on the bench barring one or two games at the recent Copa.
I’m just looking at Transfermarkt. Played 9 mins in 2021, made the bench twice aside from that, not in the squad for 15 games. I’m not sure how many of those he was in the squad for but it doesn’t really matter.

28 man squads should be banned.

That's a high amount of players that won't feature that could be making the difference for their employers.

Other than that and the nation's league I don't have a problem with international football.

I’m just looking at Transfermarkt. Played 9 mins in 2021, made the bench twice aside from that, not in the squad for 15 games. I’m not sure how many of those he was in the squad for but it doesn’t really matter.
Edited my post as well, the Copa isn’t really a good example when you consider he picked up COVID just before joining up the squad and missed the warm up games.

I’m pretty certain he’ll get some minutes across these games with Zapata missing and only 4 strikers in the squad, although one of them being a 6826 year old Falcao doesn’t help.

That’s one lad who’s never pulling out, making the bench or otherwise.

He loves the country.

Tough one - be good if his manager took a look then released him after the first or second games.

I don’t remember him ever missing one of our games due to injury either Crouchy ?

Yes, suspension & the late return at Tynecastle a couple of years ago.

Even after that Edwards assault on him he played the following match.

We need Roofe fit for the Chamber of Secrets. It is imperative that he plays as I fear the other two if selected will huff and puff based on Friday night’s showing.
Roofe will be nowhere near full match sharpness for Feb 2nd.

I don’t remember him ever missing one of our games due to injury either Crouchy ?

Yes, suspension & the late return at Tynecastle a couple of years ago.

Even after that Edwards assault on him he played the following match.
He got injured a few years ago against Dundee and was missing for a while. Pretty sure we lost or drew the game, think windass scored

Fair play to Roofe if he was selected and turned down the opportunity to stay and play.
Was this the case, or just not selected?

I thought he could have played Wednesday but regardless we should still be strong enough to beat livi and county without him.

Selfishly I wish he’d tell them to F off but he’ll probably see playing for his country is the highest honour he’ll get

Am I right in saying the next round of WC qualifiers for North and South America & Africa fall during the next OF game (at Ibrox) in March?
Is this an amazing coincidence that the SPFL computer randomly selected?

Am I right in saying the next round of WC qualifiers for North and South America & Africa fall during the next OF game (at Ibrox) in March?
Is this an amazing coincidence that the SPFL computer randomly selected?

Last game is 29th March and the OF is 3rd April.

Should Scotland beat Ukraine on 24th March they will also be playing on 29th March in the qualifying final.

Standard designated international game week.

Reactions: BWO
Disgraceful if true.International football is a fu*king joke. Pull players out their clubs at important times of the season to do exactly that sit on a bench for 10 minutes here or there.I’m not talking about Alfie only here.
Its international week, with leagues all over the World, including Europe and the fabled EPL shut down. I'd suggest the real problem here is why the good old SPFL chose to ignore the international break when they were planning their ever-moving Winter shutdown.

All internationals should be played at the same time. The afcon is just another shitshow that should be a summer tournament like the euros.
It was played in the summer 2 years ago but due to the heat they went back to playing it in January. South American qualifying is completely different to the European one as well so that's why there's extra fixtures nothing we can do about it.

It's frustrating losing Alfie given he won't play but there's nothing we can do about it.

Back