Morelos

If he is consistent and can score in the big games. Colak has yet to prove that. I hope he does. Time will tell.
He’s already proved that he’s a finisher.

You’re so thirsty, you struggle to understand that every one of your criticisms levelled at Colak could be levelled at Morelos several times over given that he’s been here since 2017.

I’m logging in just for your sort of reaction when he signs elsewhere for £50,000 a week at a nondescript side.

It’s going to be interesting who we line up as his replacement. I think his purple patch right now is to get a decent move in the summer.

He’s been a great player for us but it’s time to move on and support a new legend

He’s already proved that he’s a finisher.

You’re so thirsty, you struggle to understand that every one of your criticisms levelled at Colak could be levelled at Morelos several times over given that he’s been here since 2017.

I’m logging in just for your sort of reaction when he signs elsewhere for £50,000 a week at a nondescript side.
The fact you are desperate to see Morelos leave says it all. Staggering the level of hatred towards one of our own. Quite sad.

Do some people just copy and paste and then bang the same repetitive view about Morelos on every thread with his name?

No danger a few of the posters on threads about him are going to the effort of typing the same views over and over and over and over and over is there?

I'm quite interested to know who everyone would like to replace Morelos with. Ross Stewart?

I'm quite interested to know who everyone would like to replace Morelos with. Ross Stewart?

You do know this is why we employ scouts and DOF?

Still cannot get my head around fans asking other fans this kind of question, it's not our full time job to go and scout players.

Did you even know who Morelos was before we signed him?

You do know this is why we employ scouts and DOF?

Still cannot get my head around fans asking other fans this kind of question, it's not our full time job to go and scout players.

Did you even know who Morelos was before we signed him?
Just a bit of fun gauging known people that other people would want to see in.

giphy.gif

Back