Morelos

That’s it mate.

Our ‘record European goalscorer’ as I’m so regularly (and rightly) reminder on here isn’t in the team to score goals in the utterly shite SPFL.

As I said, that post has made for some decent content in the group chats today.

Fucking desperate :))
Tragic.

Vickers last month at Ibrox, 2-2 game. Morelos spent the first half on his arse begging for fouls or trying to get himself booked. Vickers barely broke sweat.

Yes, under Gerrard last season when the manager twice called him out publicly for not doing enough or scoring enough. His performances were abysmal pre Gio. He made some SPL jobbers look like Baresi at times.
If I was treated the way Gerrard treated Morelos at the end up then I wouldn't have bust a gut either.

If I was treated the way Gerrard treated Morelos at the end up then I wouldn't have bust a gut either.
Ah so Gerrard can be added to the list of folk responsible for Morelos form/behaviour etc. This never ending list will soon be big enough to fill a yellow pages book.

You’ll need to expand on this one because I can’t recall Gerrard treating him badly?

I hope Morelos has a strong final few months, helps us win a couple of cups and leaves the club with his head held high.

A really important player when he’s on his game but it will shortly be time to move on
I’m more concerned that the early signing of a contract with a new club could see his mind elsewhere and the return of the of the huffy version of Morelos that’s a total man down.

Ah so Gerrard can be added to the list of folk responsible for Morelos form/behaviour etc. This never ending list will soon be big enough to fill a yellow pages book.

You’ll need to expand on this one because I can’t recall Gerrard treating him badly?
Morelos was being snubbed by Gerrard at the end up. Would walk in at training and acknowledge all others players bar Morelos. Whether Gerrard felt he should be doing more is irrelevant, it's bad man management to make a player feel maligned it that way.
No doubt you'll come back with some nonsense slating Morelos blah blah blah. We get you don't like him. Get over it move on.

Would love it if he starts blasting in goals and rag dolling defenders in Scotland and Europe but I fear he will leave to play for some Turkish team with 15 consonants and 2 vowels in its name.

Morelos was being snubbed by Gerrard at the end up. Would walk in at training and acknowledge all others players bar Morelos. Whether Gerrard felt he should be doing more is irrelevant, it's bad man management to make a player feel maligned it that way.
No doubt you'll come back with some nonsense slating Morelos blah blah blah. We get you don't like him. Get over it move on.
It’s always someone else’s fault though, isn’t it?

I think it’s time for him to go but you’ve posted a lot of mince. Consistently our best player in games against them during a period where they didn’t beat us for two years and the clubs record European goal scorer.
A lot of mince is a bit strong considering some of the rabble that gets posted on here.
As Rangers main striker i expect any player in that position to bury chances against them. His scoring record against them is embarrassing and its not down to lack of chances he's had over the years.
Missing a penalty in the LC Final and a handful of chances that cost us the trophy that day , sent off against them, finishing like a lassie on numerous occassions against them and of course the 2 good chances in the most recent game as well as setting them up for their opener, a game that would have put us back in the title hunt.
Have i mentioned lack of goals against them in ratio to games against them?
Not mince fact.

He wasn't supposedly, he was.
I don't know why but as a manager you have to be above that. This wasn't a few instances but months before he snuck out of Ibrox in the dead of night.
Ok but i'll stick with supposedly.

So Morelos must have given him a reason to act like that if true, regardless of if it's right or wrong.

How would you know this?

Also, which came first? Morelos' shit form or the Gerrard snub?

The same Gerrard that defended him many times despite the multiple idiotic red cards? Returning home late from Colombia for crucial games etc.

Yeah forgive me for filing your post under things that never happened

As out-of-shape as he currently is, Morelos is still contributing big moments in the majority of games. Imagine what he'd be like with better application. Unfortunately it seems we'll have to 'imagine' as it doesn't appear to be happening soon.

I don't think the Club can justify an improved contract. It'll be interesting to see what kind of offers Alfie gets from elsewhere.

The leagues gone 2 cups to win but would rather have money in the bank for the summer to strengthen. We got to the Europa league final without him so we can kick on and lift the 2 cups without him.
Would not get much for Alfredo at moment
Roofe can u guarantee he will be fit till end of season ? No
Colak blows hot or cold
Alfredo scored a few goals getting to Europe league final last season
Including goals v red star Belgrade and Dortmund
If Alfredo had played in final might have won it
Hopefully he signs a extension

Why. Beale has openly said he's targeting a specific centre forward for next season.
Beale can target a specific CF and agree to Morelos signing an extension as well. We all remember being forced to play Aribo upfront in the Europa final so additional striking cover is not a bad thing.

IMO, considering Roofe’s injury record and Sakala being more of wide forward, there is definitely room in the current squad for 1 more CF! And if it is deemed that there isn’t room, then I’d rather Morelos signed an extension and either Roofe or Colak was moved on to make room for Beale’s man.

Beale can target a specific CF and agree to Morelos signing an extension as well. We all remember being forced to play Aribo upfront in the Europa final so additional striking cover is not a bad thing.

IMO, considering Roofe’s injury record and Sakala being more of wide forward, there is definitely room in the current squad for 1 more CF! And if it is deemed that there isn’t room, then I’d rather Morelos signed an extension and either Roofe or Colak was moved on to make room for Beale’s man.
If he’s bringing in a new centre forward then it should be to start as we need to improve on Morelos

And we all know if Morelos doesn’t play games, he piles the beef on so an extension would make no sense if Beale is eyeing up a new striker

I know he hasn’t been playing his best recently but we will struggle if we have to rely on Colak leading the line. Yes he can finish but he pretty much needs the ball played to him. He doesn’t pull defences ragged the way Alfredo does.

If we can extend his stay on the same wages I’d keep Morelos

Best thing that will come from Morelos’s eventual departure will be the end of the constant back and forth between the same group of people who thrive on slagging him and the other group who think he farts rainbows.

Best thing that will come from Morelos’s eventual departure will be the end of the constant back and forth between the same group of people who thrive on slagging him and the other group who think he farts rainbows.
I can’t wait.

You can’t have a mature conversation about him on here.

It’s either flat refusal to acknowledge the insane value he’s given us for £1m, or the other side who blame everyone else but Morelos for all his fitness issues and claim that his job isn’t to score goals.

It’s fucking mind-numbing.

Back