Morelos

The referee's should be giving him more protection. On Friday night we saw him get deliberately smashed in the face by McGregor, then countless other deliberate fouls from Hibs players and on Tuesday he must have been fouled over 10 times by they Aberdeen thugs. Denied stonewall penalties in both games also.

Nobody could blame him for leaving. The way he gets treated in this country is an absolute disgrace.

Do you think an English or foreign team will look at his disciplinary record and say ' but its because he played for Rangers' as I doubt it, they will see the bookings and red card stats only.
That's up to them but my guess is I'll be proven correct wherever and whenever he ends up somewhere else.

How??

Dumbell went for £20 million.

Dumbell and Morelos aren't the same guy are they?

Morelos hasn't played champions league. Whether you agree or not that will have an impact. He has allot of negatives teams will be looking at. I'm on the same side as you where I think he's brilliant and will hope he will go for a fortune but I think allot of people will be disappointed

How??

Dumbell went for £20 million.

Taking the blue tinted glasses off, I think Dembele is a better player/had better potential than Morelos. Therefore Morelos wont go for 20 million.

I would love to be proved wrong, but there are too many question marks about Alfie to get really top dollar, many of them to do with his temperament. Dembele had already proved himself (to an extent) in England (with Fulham ??) learned his trade with PSG and had played and scored at various International levels with the country with some of the best strikers in the world. Not to mention goals in the CL and Old Firm games. Morelos is a cracking player, but not a 20-30 million one.

Means we can sell him and get more cash as he is in a lengthy contract, if he's only got a year to go then they can offer anything as we would possibly be forced to take it before his contract runs out and he can go for free

I understand that if a player is going into the last year of his contract, however he signed a new contract at the end of last year securing him until 2022, hardly going into the last year. His latest about a week ago extended that for 1 year.

There is no chance of us getting 15m plus for morelos.
I think it will be around 8m

No chance. I've got my tin hat on with my posts on this thread saying posters looking for 25m are crazy. You are the other extreme. We would be better off keeping him than accepting 8 million.

If he goes it will be for minimum 12m+

Those saying £10m.

Bare on mind Stuart Armstrong was in the final year of his contract and went for £8m. I know they're different players, but anything lower than £20m is selling Alfie cheap IMO.

Genuinely can't remember another striker I've seen who can single handedly man handle defences on his own. Such a rare trait, even at the very top level.

There is no chance of us getting 15m plus for morelos.
I think it will be around 8m

We got offered that last year. Why do you think we'd accept it now after the season he's had? Ludicrous.

Back