World Cup 2022 Morocco v Croatia, Germany v Japan, Spain v Costa Rica, Belgium v Canada - Wednesday 23rd

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
bZxwh7T.png

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Hopeful of some good football from today’s games. Saudi set a high bar yesterday and France were decent but apart from that it wasn’t great.

Morocco will surprise a few. Technically good side.

Croatia are slowing down, don't see much coming through even though the old generation are still quality

ITV definitely running a "care in the community" programme with Fatson involved once again

hopefully Morocco rip that scum player apart at RB, even though I generally like Croatia

Seems like about half of Morocco is at this game. Great to hear a proper atmosphere for a change. Decent start to the game.

Morocco have a decent wee team. Players trying to walk it into the net have been a feature at this World Cup so far. Just Fckin hit the thing.

How the fvck is Hartson getting tv work?

Is it as simple as there being no other Welsh pundits to tick the "Welsh" box for ITV?

I'm not sure if he was always a bit slow or his brain surgery affected him but the guy can barely string a sentence together and sounds drunk a lot of the time.

Yesterday during the Denmark game he just out of nowhere said "Cornelius" , Cornelius wasn't on the ball, the commentator stayed silent waiting for him to finish what he was saying obviously but that was it. Just him saying Cornelius out loud for no apparent reason and an awkward silence.

How the fvck is Hartson getting tv work?

Is it as simple as there being no other Welsh pundits to tick the "Welsh" box for ITV?

I'm not sure if he was always a bit slow or his brain surgery affected him but the guy can barely string a sentence together and sounds drunk a lot of the time.

Yesterday during the Denmark game he just out of nowhere said "Cornelius" , Cornelius wasn't on the ball, the commentator stayed silent waiting for him to finish what he was saying obviously but that was it. Just him saying Cornelius out loud for no apparent reason and an awkward silence.
Hes a c*** mate,high pitched walloper always talks as if someone has him by the baws!!

Quite an even match this on paper both seriously good teams, Croatia golden team at the end stage of their careers where Morocco are just starting to come to their peak.

This is a good game so far.
Can I borrow your telly? About a hundred passes back to the back four, no shots on target and both teams look as if they are hoping a goal might come along rather than attacking for one.

I'm waiting for the "it's like a chess match reference".

Other than England (and I'm guessing France as I missed their game last night) the European sides have looked poor. Early doors obviously.

Can I borrow your telly? About a hundred passes back to the back four, no shots on target and both teams look as if they are hoping a goal might come along rather than attacking for one.

I'm waiting for the "it's like a chess match reference".
Ha, it was when I posted that but aye it's been pretty dull since

I don't know if Private Eye still have their Colemanballs column, but we should definitely have a Hartsonballs feature for the duration of the WC.

The Croatian right back doing what he does best, constantly falling over to win cheap free kicks

Back