World Cup 2022 Morocco v Croatia, Germany v Japan, Spain v Costa Rica, Belgium v Canada - Wednesday 23rd

Hazard had what a 2 year spell where he was competing with Bale as the 3rd best player in the world. Messi and Ronaldo and their longevity is outrageous.
Hope Trossard does well here because he should take Hazards place

Hazard had what a 2 year spell where he was competing with Bale as the 3rd best player in the world. Messi and Ronaldo and their longevity is outrageous.
I feel sorry for Hazard but he should be nowhere near the national team. He has hardly played for Real and has admitted himself he's past it

If all else fails the Canadians just pretend they’ve been injured. Bunch of cheating bacon munching chunts

Think I've said before on here cause I remember failing to find the article but I'm sure he said that when he was at his best he knew what he needed to do to get to their level but he didn't have the drive for it. It wasn't the type of person he was to put everything he had into reaching the absolute top

Nowhere near those two ever imo. I don’t think anybody really has been. Players maybe have a month where they reach the levels those two do over decades. 50 goals a season over 10 years? Unbelievable and will never be matched imo.

Think I've said before on here cause I remember failing to find the article but I'm sure he said that when he was at his best he knew what he needed to do to get to their level but he didn't have the drive for it. It wasn't the type of person he was to put everything he had into reaching the absolute top
Shocking

Nowhere near those two ever imo. I don’t think anybody really has been. Players maybe have a month where they reach the levels those two do over decades. 50 goals a season over 10 years? Unbelievable and will never be matched imo.
Yeah agree not even Neymar has got close and nor will Mbappe and Vinicius

Yeah agree not even Neymar has got close and nor will Mbappe and Vinicius
Even last season Ronaldo scored more goals than Kane for example and that is the washed up old man version. Those two are unbelievable.

Hazard was never anywhere near those two imho

Do Belgian fans like Martinez? To an outsider he seems to have pissed away their golden generation.

Back