Moshni signs for Grimsby Town

A name that brings back memories of a very dark and difficult time.
I struggle to look back on that period with any humour or nostalgia - it makes me depressed to think about the position the club was in then

He wasn’t the worst and had the right attitude.

Strangely enough the only other player that stood up to those bumpkins at Fir Park was none other than Ricky Foster who sprinted back from the tunnel to Mohsni’s defence.

Solid big defender and not a lot beat him in the air and always looked for the pass out of defence rather than just hump it up the park, he also had a knack of clearing headers and cushioning them sideways to his own players, can still remember his 6 inch off the ground diving header through the keepers legs.

Might not have been the classiest defender we've ever had,but wore his heart on his sleeve and loved playing for the Gers and the time he had and spent with the fans was different class, you don't see that now with any of our players, can still remember after a game at Ibrox he was over at the Broomloan stand when every other player had went up the tunnel and signed autographs and had pictures with all the kids and adults for a good 20 minutes,left twice and came back for more.

Good guy.

Fcuk me off that he lived my dream. How he got a professional contract with any club never mind us baffles me. God awful footballer
He’s good enough for never shat the bed and stuck up for his team mate for that I’ll always have time for him

Always seemed a bit of a character when he was with us, a bit mad

I remember driving home from work, Dundee to Glasgow, must have been when he was with United and he was flying up the motorway right by me in an old battered black Mercedes 4x4. Bumper hanging off it on the passenger’s side a bit and he was putting on his tracksuit jacket as he drove, well he was trying to seemed to be having bother. Bit of a nothing story, state of the car and him fighting with his jacket behind the wheel made me laugh though.

All the best big man

Fcuk me off that he lived my dream. How he got a professional contract with any club never mind us baffles me. God awful footballer

There was a lot worse than him got contracts with us , the Greek right back and the boy cribari were worst I’ve ever seen here

Best wishes to the Bold Bilel. Might nota been the full Ronnie McKinnon/John Greig/John Brown, but ye cannae beat a trier, and he provided some fun in a dark time.

Always remember the guy that sat next to me raging at him, had us down to beat Stenhousemuir 7-0 his bet was up then the big man scores an overhead kick in the last couple of minutes to make it 8-0

I know an ex player who played with him during his time with us, couldn't speak highly enough of him apparently a proper nice guy behind the scenes .. but admitted he was an absolute nutter on match day for 90 mins.

Always remember him at Ibrox though, can't mind what game he tried a little back flick to the goalie and it wasn't even close to coming off, got absolute dugs abuse.

Not the worst player by a long way during that spell. Was decent enough for the level we were at. Never hid, always gave his best for the club, and a gentleman off the pitch too.

Back