Most British team in Britain

TommyC

Official Ticketer
Surfing youtube watching some of our away fans reaction vids and keep coming across the away day friendly v Sheffield wed @ Hillsborough. What a support we have. This is just to remind us all of that. Reading the comments - we won a lot of respect that day. Some great compliments.

if anyone has any good ones please share

Like no other. Not sure what next pre-season will look like/when but I'd love a pre-season away game.

"Nine in a Row" solid for most of the second half and drinking the stadium dry.

Superb day.

Ted Mcminn testimonial at Derby was a cracking day

My birthday too..... Superb day.
Chris Waddle left back for us mentioned on 5live the day after he counted 114 Rangers buses... :cool:
We still hold the ground record attendance there......Both Derby in the EPL and England have had top level games with segregation since; our visit had no segregation; hence the figure of 33,975 iirc is unlikely to be beaten unless Derby extend their capacity... WATP....

Our Britishness is why the punters come from Northern Ireland on the boats, England on the trains and from Peterhead and Inverness on the buses. It's who we are.

Surfing youtube watching some of our away fans reaction vids and keep coming across the away day friendly v Sheffield wed @ Hillsborough. What a support we have. This is just to remind us all of that. Reading the comments - we won a lot of respect that day. Some great compliments.

Last game I attended before moving to Oz, after 30 odd years of following the Rangers it was agreat way to go out, a fantastic day was had by all.

Bradford away for wee McCalls testimonial was also a tremendous day.

As was the Emirates Tournament. Arsenal fans trying to do a stupid Mexican wave, and everytime it came round to us, we did the bouncy instead. :))

There is no club more British than ours and us fans will never have it any other way

Bradford, Ipswich, Newcastle, Derby, Emirates all absolutely superb days away in England and warmly received at each venue.

Bradford for McCall's testimonial was something else.

We did get huge respect from the Wednesday fans, but if we had been singing like that at a European game or even a game in Scotland we would still be paying the fines.
The 50p flute song went on for about 30 minutes as well as a few other F#ck the Pope songs.
Atmosphere was great if a bit mental & I shared a taxi from Hillsbourgh back to the city centre with 3 Wednesday fans who were more than complementary, I just think they didn't understand half of what we were singing

Back