Most 'fouling' team in SPFL

Beer Belly Loyal

After eight SPFL matches Livingston top the table.

But there's something more revealing within it and stinks to high heaven.

Never take your eye off the ball.

gn20.png

gn20.png
Did they not give over 20 fouls against Aberdeen in the last game and not get any players booked?

edit. talking shite, just checked, they got 3 players booked.

gn20.png
They're some stats. Believe what you see, it's a blatant as hell. These Rangers minded Masonic refs are a disgrace

Did they not give over 20 fouls against Aberdeen in the last game and not get any players booked?

I'm sure it took to about 20 fouls before they got booked but after that they got a few bookings. I'm sure they committed nearly 30 fouls in that game.

Anytime I've seen that Soro he gets about 7-10 fouls before he actually gets booked. There really should be a foul count were after consistent fouling you get an automatic booking. Like 5 fouls.

I'm sure Starvelt always gets away with a ludicrous amount of fouling aswell.

I'm sure it took to about 20 fouls before they got booked but after that they got a few bookings. I'm sure they committed nearly 30 fouls in that game.

Anytime I've seen that Soro he gets about 7-10 fouls before he actually gets booked. There really should be a foul count were after consistent fouling you get an automatic booking. Like 5 fouls.

I'm sure Starvelt always gets away with a ludicrous amount of fouling aswell.
Add Jota to that list. Surprisingly niggly player.

They’re using the Aberdeen game as proof they’re victims because of the number of fouls given against them. But they have shite players trying to press all over the place and the table in the OP shows what they’re really getting away with. If the refs gave them cards when they should, they wouldn’t be able to press and foul as much as they do because they should be getting yellow cards for persistent fouling. Jota kicked the Aberdeen player every time the ball went near him.

Their answer.

Rangers get away with fouls and that's why the foul count is low.
Celtic get penalised when no foul is committed.

You can't reason with their level of paranoia and delusion.

Which also explains their low card count. The refs have penalised them for so many 'non fouls' they couldn't possibly show cards too, that would be TOO obvious.

Think that about covers it?:)

Back