Most 'fouling' team in SPFL

Did they not give over 20 fouls against Aberdeen in the last game and not get any players booked?

edit. talking shite, just checked, they got 3 players booked.
27 fouls, 3 bookings.

Think George Michael committed about 9. He also went over to the Sheep fans after scoring - but never got a 2nd yellow.

I bet that's not being printed in the Scottish press! That is truly a disgrace to refereeing in Scotland but not a shock, other than it's worse than I expected. But of course all the refs favour Rangers :rolleyes:

If that was a table from any other league outwith Western Europe you’d call it blatant cheating.

George Michael? :oops:
:)) Jota

0_Screenshot-2021-08-31-at-202107.png

Not saying every ref does it but if you watch a tim game that has some fouls and a bit of needle quite often the ref will bend rules to avoid showing them cards as he does not want to be making a decision(2nd yellow) which could be seen as costing them the points..... theres no benefit of the doubt for opponents or Rangers some might even say they quite enjoy booking our players or winding up the Ibrox crowd.

The worst refs ive seen for it the guys that do it all the time are Madden and McLean.

I'm sure it took to about 20 fouls before they got booked but after that they got a few bookings. I'm sure they committed nearly 30 fouls in that game.

Anytime I've seen that Soro he gets about 7-10 fouls before he actually gets booked. There really should be a foul count were after consistent fouling you get an automatic booking. Like 5 fouls.

I'm sure Starvelt always gets away with a ludicrous amount of fouling aswell.
7-10 are u joking!

In the normal world of football you get 2 and then a booking, one more then your off.

But to be fair I watched the savilles against Betis and how Soro stayed on the park for 18 minutes never mind until after time was just….. well words couldn’t explain as it wasn’t just mised time tackles they were pull backs, halling players down and kicking out!

I called RC about this years ago. Keevins couldnt explain back then why Celtic were able to commit twice as many fouls as almost every other team before receiving bookings. Nothing's changed.
Never will because of the fear of having their windows panned in and abused going for fuel

7-10 are u joking!

In the normal world of football you get 2 and then a booking, one more then your off.

But to be fair I watched the savilles against Betis and how Soro stayed on the park for 18 minutes never mind until after time was just….. well words couldn’t explain as it wasn’t just mised time tackles they were pull backs, halling players down and kicking out!
It's ludicrous the amount he gets away with. A lot of his fouls are yellow card offences, never mind the topping up of constant fouls.

I'm not sure of the source of the table but assuming that is true and there's no reason to suggest it's not, then the SFA should be asked for comment and to explain how that is actually possible.

It would also be nice to compare season over season data.

I'm not sure of the source of the table but assuming that is true and there's no reason to suggest it's not, then the SFA should be asked for comment and to explain how that is actually possible.

It would also be nice to compare season over season data.
It's true mate, it's very fuckin true. Those cunts get every decision and still do to this day after popcorn let fly and popped his rocket. The referee strike and everything thereafter is down to the scum solely because of their rancid madness.

It's true mate, it's very fuckin true. Those cunts get every decision and still do to this day after popcorn let fly and popped his rocket. The referee strike and everything thereafter is down to the scum solely because of their rancid madness.
Exactly. So my point is if it is indeed actual statistics then somebody must be producing it with a substantiated and validated source and the SFA should need to answer how this is possible. Moreover, if this is from an official source then it would be really interesting to look at previous years' data. I'd doubt this is a one-off.

After eight SPFL matches Livingston top the table.

But there's something more revealing within it and stinks to high heaven.

Never take your eye off the ball.

gn20.png
No surprise it's Livi. 50% of their game plan is just to stop the game. Martindale freely admits it when he says his team have to set the pace when they don't have the ball. What he means is foul anything that moves.

Well, well, well. Cheating in plain sight. Surely if this is true then we should arrange for a film to be made about it and then screen the film in our stadium?Then receive no censure for doing so.Wonder if that’s been done before?

27 fouls, 3 bookings.

Think George Michael committed about 9. He also went over to the Sheep fans after scoring - but never got a 2nd yellow.
He had 5 separate fouls in 9 first half minutes between the 25th and 34th minutes

5 times Madden blew his whistle for a foul not once did he even speak to him let alone think about booking him , the Aberdeen right back ( Kennedy I think ) was asking the question of the referee who eventually booked Jota in the second half , he went on to have more fouls and as you say left the field of play to antagonise the Aberdeen support after scoring a late goal , again no booking

A club like no other …..

I did a few more calculations regarding these stats.

The average amount of fouls conceded per yellow card is 6.4 across the league when you remove Celtic from the equation.

Based on this average Celtic should have had 17.7 yellow cards for the amount of fouls conceded. (113 fouls /6.4 ave = 17.65) They have had 8, 10 less than they should have.

The impact this can have in the latter half of the season is huge when suspensions start taking effect on teams and considering we're not even halfway in the league yet, how much more are they going to benefit.

We are actually just about bang on the average.

Masons, refs, goverment, anti Irish racism etc etc etc. Select appropriate excuse. Do not back down, double down.

A small snippet into the mind of a crash barrier.

Wonder how these stats compare with their European stats?

I don’t have the foul count however this is games/yellow cards

For games played this season, and the previous 2 including the season that never was

League games played 76, yellow cards 74

Europe games played 34, yellow cards 68

So less than 1 yellow per league game, but exactly 2 yellow per game in Europe.

It would also be interesting to know how many yellows were followed by a second card and therefore a dismissal.

In the infamous Clancy game at least three of their players committed a second bookable offence after being carded but no consequences. He did manage to play enough overtime to get Alfie though.

Where do the stats come from in that table?

It would also be interesting to know how many yellows were followed by a second card and therefore a dismissal.

In the infamous Clancy game at least three of their players committed a second bookable offence after being carded but no consequences. He did manage to play enough overtime to get Alfie though.

Where do the stats come from in that table?
They come from the SPFL website, you just have to put them together as they are under separate tabs. Fouls Committed, Yellow Cards, Red Cards etc.

He had 5 separate fouls in 9 first half minutes between the 25th and 34th minutes

5 times Madden blew his whistle for a foul not once did he even speak to him let alone think about booking him , the Aberdeen right back ( Kennedy I think ) was asking the question of the referee who eventually booked Jota in the second half , he went on to have more fouls and as you say left the field of play to antagonise the Aberdeen support after scoring a late goal , again no booking

A club like no other …..
The game was shameful the bias was so obvious from start to finish.

I know it comes across as a little bitter, some will scream para, but ive watched loads of games Madden has done and the effort he puts into keeping on the right side of Celtic players, manager, fans, media, is absolutely incredible.

It wouldnt be so bad if the same thing happened with Rangers but his record for showing our players red cards is possibly the highest in about 20/30 years.

Back