Most Hated Clubs...

Our so called anti-independece views are in the majority. I refer to the Scottish Referendum.

The Church of Scotland is a Protestant church.

We are not in a minority, although we don't suffer from the "wee man syndrome" which is fairly widespread in Scotland. Not quite a majority trend although it's getting there.

We are not the "Ghers".

Our so called anti-independece views are in the majority. I refer to the Scottish Referendum.

The Church of Scotland is a Protestant church.

We are not in a minority, although we don't suffer from the "wee man syndrome" which is fairly widespread in Scotland. Not quite a majority trend although it's getting there.

We are not the "Ghers".
I emailed the clown to point out those inaccuracies in particular and this is what I got back:

"Hi Evans,
Thanks for the Tip. The above article was based on facts that were actually verified. However, to clear any doubts you have, I will send you the facts as soon as possible.

By all standards, you seem Scottish. So I'll assume you are one. I might be black, but I know all about your culture, for I lived in Edinburgh and Dublin for a while."

Good Scottish name is 'Evans' :rolleyes:

Rangers and the majority of those who support it are protestant, while the majority of the rest of Scotland primarily identify with either Catholicism or the Church of Scotland

That’s staggeringly lazy and ignorant… and hilarious for it.
We're also referred to as the Gher...?

The two most hated clubs in England are Celtic and Liverpool, for the same reasons, their fans are left wing, anti British and boo the national anthem when the occasion arises, they both also have the victim it’s never our fault complex. I know there are loyalists in England and Northern Ireland who follow Liverpool but that is what a lot their fan base now are

Aye cause the majority of Scotland outside rangers are Catholic, give yer heed peace FS.
I literally specified that I was talking about the specific bit that I had quoted but you just carry on charging in and getting raging about something when you didn't read my post properly. Apology accepted mate.

I literally specified that I was talking about the specific bit that I had quoted but you just carry on charging in and getting raging about something when you didn't read my post properly. Apology accepted mate.
Am no raging and am no apologising either lol ye can whistle. I only seen what you wrote afterwards I replied to your op first and foremost which said the statement was correct not a specified part of it.

Am no raging and am no apologising either lol ye can whistle. I only seen what you wrote afterwards I replied to your op first and foremost which said the statement was correct not a specified part of it.
I quoted a specific part of it and said "that part". Others seemed to have understood it fine. I wish I could have made it more simple for you but I'm not sure how I could have unfortunately.

I quoted a specific part of it and said "that part". Others seemed to have understood it fine. I wish I could have made it more simple for you but I'm not sure how I could have unfortunately.
Others understood it others didn't, not the only one. Don't worry about wasting your time wishing for my sake.

If you can get past the first paragraph on us without kicking the cat you're doing well. The section on us is so poorly written and researched it almost defies description

Do you often kick cats mate as it was a strange turn of phrase?

I emailed the clown to point out those inaccuracies in particular and this is what I got back:

"Hi Evans,
Thanks for the Tip. The above article was based on facts that were actually verified. However, to clear any doubts you have, I will send you the facts as soon as possible.

By all standards, you seem Scottish. So I'll assume you are one. I might be black, but I know all about your culture, for I lived in Edinburgh and Dublin for a while."

Good Scottish name is 'Evans' :rolleyes:
This clown must be staggeringly stupid if he believes he is dealing in facts

Do you often kick cats mate as it was a strange turn of phrase?
Not often, I came all over a bit Kurt Zouma there didn't I? Meant only to convey the utter fury that this plank of a 'journalist' had unleashed in me.

And I've got a dog anyway!

Not often, I came all over a bit Kurt Zouma there didn't I? Meant only to convey the utter fury that this plank of a 'journalist' had unleashed in me.

And I've got a dog anyway!
So you don’t kick them often but do when the chance arises? I bet yer dugs delighted that you like dugs and hate cats :))

The dick who wrote this knows fxck all about anything, he’s a “Content Creator” whatever that means. His background:

Lewis Injai is a techie and a content creator. He has over 7 years of working in a number of tech roles with various organizations complemented by 4 years of Content creation, currently undertaking a Master’s Degree in Data Science from the University of California Los Angeles. In 2020, his article won the best feature article in the Singaporean Business Review.

Last edited:
Is the Leeds hate not a hangover from their team in the 70's? They have not done much since winning their league in the early 90's.

Pretty annoyed we ain't first on the list.

No one likes us, we don't care.

Others understood it others didn't, not the only one. Don't worry about wasting your time wishing for my sake.
He doesn’t actually say the majority of Scotland is Catholic anyway, but he seems to be under the impression that the Church of Scotland aren’t Protestants.

Sola scriptura makes your church protestant(Christian)! if you are Anglican, Presbyterian, pentecostal, baptist, Lutheran, and hold to the fundamental Christian teachings. It was what the reformation was about. So the church of Scotland is protestant (well it was) the fundamental difference is papal authority. The orthodox Church excommunicated the church of Rome because the Bishop of Rome tried to rule the whole early Christian church councils. the church of the east and the coptic Church also excuminicated. Unfortunately for us in Europe it would take a Bishop by the name of Martin Luther to stand up to papal authority. Never forget the martyr's of Europe. P.S St Patrick wasn't Catholic! pass it on.

The chuch of Scotland was certainly considered Protestant when I was young. Surely any Christian religion which isn't catholic is protestant.

Going by the first 3 or 4 responses on here, I’m going to say he’s an irrelevant wankstain trying to appeal to certain audiences and gain hits. For that reason, he can go and pump his sister.

Most hated clubs

Celtc
Aberdeen
Man city
The Nazi lot from Hamburg
Villarreal
Slavia Prague

No problem with the article at all

We are disliked because we are a British club.

Proudly Presbyterian in origin & content with our heritage

Anyone who doesn't understand that the CoS is protestant or that the Queen isn't just the Queen of England is an imbecile and not worth taking seriously.

The article reflects the reality that hardly anyone outside of Scotland and Ireland knows anything about ra hoops. As if they did Shellick would easily top the poll.
1. Is there any other club in world football that so openly and brazenly glorifies terrorism?
2. The Mark Walters banana throwing disgrace. If there’s a worse example of racism in world football I’ve yet to see it
3. Is there any other club in world football that knowingly operated a paedophile ring for at least 50 years? Hundreds of victims and multiple suicides related to child sex abuse

Add in their ambulance chasing, state funded aid, desecration of multiple minutes silences, anti semitism, attacks on referees, etc etc.
The Star Wars quote was never more suited - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy!

Load of pish.

Liverpool and Celtic should be in it.

Agree.

Any list of hated clubs that omits a paedo harbouring, terrorist supporting, bunch of anti semitic, racist cants isn’t even worth reading. Which I didn’t.

I’m basing this rant entirely on this thread :))

Last edited:
Back