Most popular clubs in Scotland 2004-2018

Makes it all the more incredible that we are so marginalised .... this without doubt shows the power of having your people in place within the establishment. The Nationalist/Catholic/ Celtic minority have manged to wield disproportionate influence and drive the narrative due to their commitment to the cause, whereas we have absolutely no political drive at all.

Ladies and gentlemen ... there lies the difference between them and us .... their motivation to take the positions of power in government and media to promote themselves and harm us, is front and centre of their minds at all times.

We have let this happen to the point that we almost lost our club.... when the fck will we fight back
Spot on KB!

Benbecula isn't that far north mate haha
Sorry I know the Northern Isles aren't scum but I don't know if you really call them Scottish Islands. So are the inner Hebrides mostly populated with the filth or is it protestants there?
My wife has relatives on Islay and Skye and both these islands are staunch. Very few RCs, and most Mhanks are people who like to be different.

Don't believe there are more Mhank supporters than us in Glasgow, even if they are the largest minority.
Also dont believe we have more supporters in Edinburgh than Hibs or Hearts. Same for Dundee.

I would have thought Hearts had, comfortably, the biggest fan base in Edinburgh, followed by Hibs, then us. Out of interest, does anyone know the extent of tramps' support in Edinburgh?

Judging from the map itself, I think it's very flawed and to be taken with a large dose of salt. And whoever came up with it is clearly a Dundee fan!

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn here mate but I thought a lot of the islands of Scotland were mostly poet populations?
The largest Rangers supporters club in the world is in Stornoway.

Lewis, Harris & North Uist good guys.

Anything south of that, not so much.

I would have thought Hearts had, comfortably, the biggest fan base in Edinburgh, followed by Hibs, then us. Out of interest, does anyone know the extent of tramps' support in Edinburgh?

Judging from the map itself, I think it's very flawed and to be taken with a large dose of salt. And whoever came up with it is clearly a Dundee fan!
I’ve met under 5 Edinburgh based Tims in the years I’ve been here. I’ve met tons of Bears, but I guess that’s natural as you meet through watching games etc.

Hearts and Hibs are undoubtedly the most supported teams here by some distance, followed by us. I’d say East Lothian probably a higher % of us but still behind the Edinburgh teams.

I think more people follow Spartans or their club rugby team than C*ltic.

It's based on Google trends, so is how many times people are googling rangers. So map is flawed as we all know the Tim's search rangers all day long.

Mainly scum and Hibs here but surprising amount of bears wearing our colours about in what you’d assume would be a firmly poet neighbourhood

Back