Most popular football club vote

Currently getting beaten 53-46.

I know its childish and petty - but I like to win these things. C'mon Bears - its a few seconds away from the gloom on here.

still losing - voted

You have already voted today.

Does that mean I can vote again tomorrow?

still losing - voted

You have already voted today.

Does that mean I can vote again tomorrow?

Clear your cookies/internet history and you will be able to vote again. If you didn’t do that then your second and subsequent votes won’t count.

EDIT: Belay that, disnae work.

Last edited:
Clear your cookies/internet history and you will be able to vote again. If you didn’t do that then your second and subsequent votes won’t count.

Looks like it uses your IP address

Voted 8 times using a proxy

poxy.jpg

Don’t think that works mate - it registers your IP address.

Either clear your cookies or use your VPN to visit several countries on a virtual tour of Europe and vote once from each.
If you could easily tell me how to clear cookies I will give it a go? I am on an iPhone if that helps

You can sit on the page and refresh it and it lets you vote over and over, I've spent 10mins doing it so time for my tea break.

You can sit on the page and refresh it and it lets you vote over and over, I've spent 10mins doing it so time for my tea break.

Look above the bit where it says Rangers in the voting panel and you will probably see a message saying ‘you have already voted today’ mate.

Back