Most popular football club vote

Yes but if you refresh the page it lets you vote again, my fingers are sore.

But it doesn't register your votes after simply refreshing or returning to the poll.

You have to get a VPN going to get it to work more than once by blocking your IP address.

The poets are out in force voting against us.

But it doesn't register your votes after simply refreshing or returning to the poll.

You have to get a VPN going to get it to work more than once by blocking your IP address.

The poets are out in force voting against us.
How do you think it isn't registering votes ? I'm sitting refreshing it and voting again over and over and it's going up.

Who won this last year? I remember us getting close but when you look at their tournament history it has last year as a question mark.

We're through to the final. What an achievement. We can all be very proud of our dogged efforts.

Now hopefully we will at last get our revenge on the corrupt match fixing bribe taking cheating frogs.

Come on Rangers our very existence depends on winning this highly coveted award that belongs to us. So proud of my fellow Bears.

We've more votes in this tournament than all the other votes for every other team added together. By a factor of 10.

We're through to the final. What an achievement. We can all be very proud of our dogged efforts.

Now hopefully we will at last get our revenge on the corrupt match fixing bribe taking cheating frogs.

Come on Rangers our very existence depends on winning this highly coveted award that belongs to us. So proud of my fellow Bears.
Well said Bro.

Monday, 26 August 2019
RANGERS reach the Final of "Most popular football club in the world" 2019

Rangers beat Levski in the Semi-finals in the Most popular football club in the world voting tournament.

Final Result of Voting:
RANGERS 56.94% (7,877 votes)
LEVSKI 43.06% (5,956 votes)

RANGERS will face MARSEILLE in the Final.

ABOUT THE VOTING TOURNAMENT

So if I create a fire blog tomorrow and stick up a forum for most loved team in the world will you all get involved?

This is just some free blog of no clout. Ridiculous.
You don't get it do you..?

Bears are asking for your help. That's all you need to know.

Fight and don't surrender, and come when duty calls.

And yeah, we probably would, because it's Rangers and We Are Rangers..

Back